Questions: 1) Link To Price Lock Version Descriptions & Dates? 2) Is "Magenta Business Tablet 10GB Promo" (SOC ZB10HSTI) Covered Under Price Lock?

Boz1

Carrier(s)
Google Voice; T-Mobile Postpaid Mobile Data; FreedomPop; FreeUp; Dent; 3UK
Device(s)
Pixel 3a XL; Moto E4; LG Phoenix 2
There seems to be at least two, and perhaps 3 or more Price Lock versions. Is there a link to a description of each version, and the effective dates of each?

Also, is the "Magenta Business Tablet 10GB Promo" (SOC ZB10HSTI) plan covered under Price Lock?

Thanks!

Boz, I wish I could help with your questions but I think you might need to chat with At&t online to get your answers.

Boz, I wish I could help with your questions but I think you might need to chat with At&t online to get your answers.

I think it is T-mobile.

Yes. AT&T would have the most accurate answers about T-Mobile terms. LOL.

i may be wrong but I do not believe any business accounts are covered by any of the consumer guarantees. i believe we most likely will just need to wait it out and see what happens. hopefully we can keep these incredible plans a while longer or if the price does increase it is not too dramatic. if and when the time come that the pricing changes than its time to pivot to the next best deal.

actually according to the T-Mobile website many business plan do qualify for price lock, not sure if the specific one in questions does though. it does state 'tablet with unlimited data' nto sure if that means any tablet plan with unlimited data or if there exists one with that exact name,

1715787280609.png

I don't know if this is relevant but there is an article here (1/24) about how T-mobile recently changed its price lock policy for new customers

"Policy" ... basically means we can change as we see fit. Since the devil is in the details, you'll typically be more likely to be forced out of a plan. Eg. I'm on T-Mobile 'ONE' plan. At some point, T-Mobile will probably 'migrate' me to a newer one, and all my items (2 free lines, $25/month home internet) would be null and void.

Back