King's Legacy Game Review

edwinstyras

HoFo Member
In King's Legacy, you play as the prince to build the kingdom from the humble beginning. Build some houses first and establish the fundamental production. Buy the blueprint to build some houses for the villagers to sleep in during the night. So first task is done, keep building and building the house when you see the empty lands to build the houses. You can upgrade the basic houses later when you have the money.

If you want to go to a place, just click on the empty spot on the map and the prince will move there. The same goes to the collection of firewood and food. Click on them and a green selector will appear so that the prince will move towards that area. You may need some time to get used to the control features though. It is a bit awkward to control the prince's movement to go around the village.Sometimes the prince just would not budge after you click. Perhaps the prince is tired because walking too much here and there?

I enjoyed the mini-missions, helping out lost earthbound spirits, helping the spirits of a child who never had cats and an unsuccessful salesman pass on to the next world.. Other choices, like which cd to buy at the store.. Very humorous script had me laughing out loud at parts. It was fun when watching two characters have a fight during the cut scenes! 4 stars.

I enjoyed the mini-missions, helping out lost earthbound spirits, helping the spirits of a child who never had cats and an unsuccessful salesman pass on to the next world.. Other choices, like which cd to buy at the store.. Very humorous script had me laughing out loud at parts. It was fun when watching two characters have a fight during the cut scenes!

Back