I'm new to this & have a question...

I have this plan:

200 daytime minutes
    unlimited evenings and weekends starting at 6
    rogers to rogers
    call display
    monthly credit of $5
    total of $20 a month

they gave me this cuz i threatened to leave (customer relations) and also had troubles with getting my new phone (also gave a $100 credit)

anyway, my mom made a mistake and signed a new contract (family plan) that included me - this is without consulting me.... that family plan is 200 minutes/unlim eve & we between 2 people for $50! that is more than twice of what i paid before and has less features and is for two ppl!!
    I wasn't with my mom when this all happened because she was with my brother to get his first cellphone so she just assumed it would be better than what i already had...(stupid saleslady for not pointingit out to my innocent mom)
    --- this all happned today

so now, i wanted to know if i would "return" everything tomorrow to get what i had before - will i have exactly what i had before?

Feedback Score
    well that's your mom and your brothers problem not yours? lol

nice plan btw

remember 30days...30mins...cooling off period...don't abuse it because they will shorten it...

all equipment has to be in perfect condition...if they got it from a dealer, i can't say what will happen...good luck.

Feedback Score
    it is my problem though cuz i'm losing out!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markybwoy
    it is my problem though cuz i'm losing out!!
    sorry missed that ....but if it was your mom or brother who activated, they are the ones who have to be there to return it....

again i stress if it's from a dealer...i don't know what will transpire.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Feedback Score
    Some dealers are a lot less than 30 days, 30 minutes. Some are as short as 15 days, less than 15 minutes of usage.

Stop using the cellphone now.

Also, why is your mom authorised on your account? If the account is under her name, then she can do as she pleases.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Bold
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Ya my store is 10 days/10 minutes!

Feedback Score
    yeah - well the name is on her account...long story.. my name is on it too..

but the thing i'm asking is that if I will call rogers today to change my plan - will i have evrything exactly as i had before (all credits & features)??