Thread: Can Nokia PC Suite and Diego co-exist on the same computer?

Feedback Score

Can Nokia PC Suite and Diego co-exist on the same computer?

Is it possible to have Diego and Nokia PC Suite working on the same computer.

The mp3 ringtone sticky thread has some comments suggesting that having Nokia PC Suite installed conflicts with the Diego installation but I was wondering if there was some way to make it work, like installing Diego first or something.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    Carrier(s)
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    yes they can coexist without any problem. However, when you install Diego it is best to uninstall the PC Suite first as that could create a driver problem. Once you did the Diego mod on the phone then install the PC Suite. If for some reason you need to use Diego again while the PC Suite is installed just look under the connection manager and uncheck the DKU-2 cable.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BuonaDomenica
    yes they can coexist without any problem. However, when you install Diego it is best to uninstall the PC Suite first as that could create a driver problem. Once you did the Diego mod on the phone then install the PC Suite. If for some reason you need to use Diego again while the PC Suite is installed just look under the connection manager and uncheck the DKU-2 cable.
    Sweet. That's exactly what I wanted to know.

While I have you on the line, do you know if there's a single page resource that lists other known tweaks you can do to the 6236i with Diego?

I just didn't want to comb through hundreds of HoFo posts looking for stuff that may not even work.