Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Thread: ***Confirmed - SanDisk 1Gig TransFlash/MicroSD will work in Samsungs***

Feedback Score
    soo is it confirmed to workin the T629 ? i putit in buht it does'nt go all the way ... is it supposed to be that way ? &+ i dont need to plug it in to the computer ... i just need it to have memory so i can recieve full songs on bluetooth . I NEED HELP ASAP PLEASE !

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S5 Active, Samsung Captivate
    Carrier(s)
    at&t (formerly Cingular)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by xT629
    soo is it confirmed to workin the T629 ? i putit in buht it does'nt go all the way ... is it supposed to be that way ? &+ i dont need to plug it in to the computer ... i just need it to have memory so i can recieve full songs on bluetooth . I NEED HELP ASAP PLEASE !
    The slot is spring loaded so you need to push it in all the way until it locks in place. Then to remove it you need to push it in until it disengages and it will pop out enough for you to grab it.
    If you feel that you have to correct some of my posts for my capitalization of some of my words, then just bear with it. It's just a discussion forum where some may be limited by time to answer in well-versed and eloquent sentences.

I already got a PHD (Plain High School Diploma) so ignore my style of writing and I'll ignore your ignorance.

Subject: You can read this-trust me!

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
    Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!

When asked if I see the glass half empty or half full, I responded I see just a glass of water.
    Now you know how I think.

Device(s)
    Blackberry 9800
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    just so you guys know, im not sure if anyone else already confirmed this, but i put a 2gb SD in a samsung e840...i bought it not knowing there were restrictions on the memory card size, and have been using it in 2 different e840s for about 3 months (my gf has one with the 2gb)
    no problems...i did however get a 512gb locked and is now undiscoverable from using a nokia

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold/9000
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto_mike
    just so you guys know, im not sure if anyone else already confirmed this, but i put a 2gb SD in a samsung e840...i bought it not knowing there were restrictions on the memory card size, and have been using it in 2 different e840s for about 3 months (my gf has one with the 2gb)
    no problems...i did however get a 512gb locked and is now undiscoverable from using a nokia
    Are you serious???
    I hope not.
    I wasn't aware that they made two different models of the same phone under the same name.

Here a link directly to Samsung.
    http://www.samsung.com/me/products/m...m/sgh_e840.asp

It's says:"microSD (up to 2GB)"

Go BOLD... Or go home...

Device(s)
    Blackberry 9800
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by `GhostDogg´
    Are you serious???
    I hope not.
    I wasn't aware that they made two different models of the same phone under the same name.

Here a link directly to Samsung.
    http://www.samsung.com/me/products/m...m/sgh_e840.asp

It's says:"microSD (up to 2GB)"
    ya works fine. why? are other people having problems using the 2gb card?

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold/9000
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto_mike
    ya works fine. why? are other people having problems using the 2gb card?
    I thought you were saying it wasn't working for you.
    I misunderstood your post.

Device(s)
    Samsung Muse
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Just got a 4GB trans off of EBay from Hong kong. Works great in MY Alltel Muse (SCH-u706). Even got a USB reader since you can't read transflash with a regular microsd reader.

Device(s)
    Samsung Note 3 + Gear, HISTORY: SE Xperia X10 white, Samsung Jack, Hiptop, Nokia 1610?,Sharp SE-500
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers (ex-Fido)
    Feedback Score
    Will this work in i616 (Cdn Jack [blackjack 2])?

Transcend 8GB Micro SDHC Flash Card Model TS8GUSDHC6

I've seen specs and claims that contradict each other that the BJ will accept "up to 2GB", " up to 8 GB", even one card vendor claiming 32GB would work!!! Would like a confirmation.

Device(s)
    Samsung Jack (SGH-i616)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Gertie,

FYI, I have an 8GB Kingston MicroSDHC card in my Samsung SGH-i616 on Fido and it works great. Didn't have to format or anything and it saw the full capacity.

Hope this helps.

Vb

Device(s)
    Samsung Note 3 + Gear, HISTORY: SE Xperia X10 white, Samsung Jack, Hiptop, Nokia 1610?,Sharp SE-500
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers (ex-Fido)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gertie
    Will this work in i616 (Cdn Jack [blackjack 2])?

Transcend 8GB Micro SDHC Flash Card Model TS8GUSDHC6

I've seen specs and claims that contradict each other that the BJ will accept "up to 2GB", " up to 8 GB", even one card vendor claiming 32GB would work!!! Would like a confirmation.
    I ended up buying it anyway back in April ($20 CDN at New Egg) and it does work flawlessly, I didn't need to do anything but pop it in!

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Q10 (2014)
    Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (SAMSUNG-SGH-T746/T746BMIH6 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Quote Originally Posted by ItsDon
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderator HF 18
    With the release of the 1Gig TransFlash/MicroSD, it has been confirmed by owners of the following Samsungs: D600, T809, A920 and others that use TransFlash/MicroSD cards.

Moderator HF 18
    Works in my A950
    1 GB And 8GB microSD cards work on the samsung Impact T746

Feedback Score
    I think it is time for me to ditch my basic C5220 and get a real phone!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16