Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: ***Confirmed - SanDisk 1Gig TransFlash/MicroSD will work in Samsungs***

Device(s)
    blackberry pearl
    Carrier(s)
    cingular
    Feedback Score
    44.99 for a 1gb san disk microSD card at fry's right now, and there's a $10 rebate which brings the total down to 34.99...$usd.

Device(s)
    Moto Razr
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    very cool. i was actually gonna go buy a 512mb card from circuit city tomorrow for 31-17 rebate. i'll see what they have on 1gb's and get that. yay for clicking on this subforum.

Device(s)
    Nokia N900
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Indirector
    very cool. i was actually gonna go buy a 512mb card from circuit city tomorrow for 31-17 rebate. i'll see what they have on 1gb's and get that. yay for clicking on this subforum.
    Actually I bought a 512mb transflash card off ebay for $21.99 with free shipping. I recieved it in 2 days and was totally worth what i paid.

Device(s)
    HTC Fuze
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    got my microsd SanDisk 1gb with sd adapter for only 43$ at frys electronics. good deal.

is it just me or does all the highlighting on some of our keywords point to making money? hmmm anyways I am looking for some quality wallpaper for my d807 anyone got some?
    Last edited by atomoverride; 06-24-2006 at 08:58 PM.
    No I am not a hacker, I just play one on TV.

Device(s)
    iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Question

Quote Originally Posted by DrKnute
    They are not rumors. It does recognize 1 whole gb (minus a little for formatting of course)

Where you are mistaken is the media player on the phone is what's limited to 4 playlists at 30 songs per playlist.

Okay, so I have a Moto ROKR and was going to get the Samsung D807 because I want to have a newer phone and was thinking that since it's not itunes I will be able to have more than 100 MP3's. But you guys are saying that even if I go buy a 1GB card for the samsung that I'm still limited to 130 songs?

Is this correct?
    -Crucial

Feedback Score

Exclamation cell phone as mp3 player?

Can anyone tell me if the Samsung d807 can be used as an mp3 player? My husband wants an ipod and needs a new phone. Could this be used as both?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mollywolff
    Can anyone tell me if the Samsung d807 can be used as an mp3 player? My husband wants an ipod and needs a new phone. Could this be used as both?
    STRONGLY recommend against it...ipod is a completely different creature...and amazing too....the 807 is good as a phone...but certainly not as an mp3 player....if possible go for both....

Feedback Score
    Is anyone using the SanDisk ULTRA 2? Just wondering if it's that much faster. I don't want lag time when using my phone/files.

Device(s)
    Samsung D900
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mollywolff
    i sugest u look at SE's Walkman phones... esp W810... i think that would be a better substitute for both devices... samsungs are kinda weak with their media players...

Device(s)
    t809
    Carrier(s)
    tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by inspector
    STRONGLY recommend against it...ipod is a completely different creature...and amazing too....the 807 is good as a phone...but certainly not as an mp3 player....if possible go for both....
    Very true, it's just nice to move albums between pc's or use the mp3's as ringtones.

Device(s)
    Samsung SGH-D807
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    My phone lost power last night and now magically it says my memory card, 1gb sandisk, is unrecognizable. Anyone else had this problem?

Device(s)
    Nokia E71-2 White *Current*
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Just to confirm that the 1GB transflash MicroSD works on the Samsung E770. Bought it at Amazon.com for $41.95 free shipping.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by inspector
    Not sure what the problem would be if you want to use your phone as an mp3 player. The only thing that ipod has over other mp3 players is iTunes. But then other mp3 players allow you to choose your own subscription service.

It's all about convience here.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by clysher
    My phone lost power last night and now magically it says my memory card, 1gb sandisk, is unrecognizable. Anyone else had this problem?
    Have you tried reinserting the card?

Feedback Score
    how do u put movies on your 1 gig memory card?

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast