Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Installing Games Newbie Guide

Device(s)
    motorola E815
    Feedback Score

can u guys help me unlock my phone for me??

[hey i wanted to unlock my phone an E814 motorola but i dont know how to...can u help me and give me information about it??can u guys give me the code to unlock the phone???

Feedback Score

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Edeescam
    Easiest way is to transfer games via bluetooth. You do not need all those fancy progams and steps to complete. Just get a bluetooth dongle for you comp
    Why don't you describe the bluetooth method of putting games onto a Motorola phone? Perhaps it would encourage others to switch from cable to bluetooth.

BadSig

Device(s)
    Motorola SLVR
    Carrier(s)
    Telstra
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yang_209
    [hey i wanted to unlock my phone an E814 motorola but i dont know how to...can u help me and give me information about it??can u guys give me the code to unlock the phone???
    hey dude what has this got to do with games for your phone?

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8830
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I only got one game to install. The rest won't run. It keep saying application error and it has that red circle with a slash across as a icon for the game. How do you fix it?

Feedback Score
    hey there sharkjawz,
    im wondering if your method to add games will work on my E815m (I hacked the seem to add the M).
    What version of Moto MIDlet manager could I use ?
    I already have the drivers and Jad creator.
    By the way, the MIDlet manager I downloaded turned out to be in russian...I couldn't make anything out of it....lol
    Thanks in advance for any help ...

Feedback Score
    I've been going crazy searching forums for two weeks to find a way for increasing the number of recent calls for my SLVR from the lame max of 10. I read somewhere that it's coded into the firmware and there is absolutely no way to change it.
    There has got to be a way to do it. I've xlr8's map to change the following sucesfully[bit 5: Items Displayed in Recent Calls > Dialed Calls (1 to display only most recent call to same number, 0 to display all calls to the same number)], and they mention in there that seems 0038 and 0039 store the actual recent phone #s, but I couldn't find anything on increasing the numer of entries. Can you pleeeeese help????????? I'm amazed I haven't found anything on doing this yet.

Device(s)
    razr v3
    Carrier(s)
    cingular
    Feedback Score
    for everone that is having the russian problem just go to the fourth tab fromt he left and on the pulldown menu (the first thing on that page) select english. I cannot get mine to work it sometimes connects but it wont let me click on install. My computer only let me in stall the first three folders of the p2k drivers... ANy Ideas please HELP!!

Feedback Score

.jad/.jar compatible with Motorola E815?

Are .jad/.jar games compatible with the Motorola E815?

.jad/.jar files are Java, is Java supported by the Motorola E815, or is Java support just disabled by Verizon?

Also, what are BREW format & apps?

Looked through all the forums I could find, still unsure.

Thanks

Feedback Score
    hey guys.. im a newbie interms of moto phones.... i dont know how to use my microSD card, do i need a card reader to be able to use my card, btw, my unit is Motorola V3x, I also want to ask how can i place my mp3 into my card memory.. tanx... im kinda lost with my new fone...

Device(s)
    RAZR v3c
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Has anyone had any luck doing this with a RAZR v3c? Mine says unknown platform, could not connect. When I tried to do it using Midway and PST Phone Programmer, it says that it is suspending my phone and I have to remove the battery to get it back up. Any ideas?

Device(s)
    SLVR L7
    Feedback Score

Angry my l7 is not getting detected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can someone help me my l7 is not getting detected i have installed all the drivers and the motomidman but the frigging phone isn't detected

Device(s)
    razr v3
    Carrier(s)
    cingular
    Feedback Score
    this is an installing GAMES article everybody not everything else please find the correct article for you questions

Device(s)
    v635
    Carrier(s)
    O2
    Feedback Score
    so wheres the new guide sharky?
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that who cares?... He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Device(s)
    Motorola V3 (T-Mobile unlocked)
    Carrier(s)
    AKANAZ WIRELESS (T-Mobile-unlocked)
    Feedback Score
    so far, when I hooked up a V3c to any phone tools, all I could do was edit phone book and calender, for some reason verizon don't have thier phones enabled to do much of anything. Its a nice phone, the gun metal look, the keypad has one less button to press then the V3, it also dosen't have a simcard, that makes it impossible to switch phone to phone with a switch of a simcard, I wonder what happens when you want to get a new phone and still either keep or sell your old phone?

Device(s)
    Motorola V3 (T-Mobile unlocked)
    Carrier(s)
    AKANAZ WIRELESS (T-Mobile-unlocked)
    Feedback Score
    found this link in here for the V3c, http://www.v710.org/mark/

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast