Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: How To Apply Mp3 As Ringtone On Razr Solved

Feedback Score
    How do i get to the enable/disable screen of my razor v3m cell?...ive also found another way to load mp3s on my phone via a cd card and using the record voice technique(if you dont know it ask its awesome) But i just need to find that stupid user screen

Feedback Score
    awesome it works like bee,s on honey thanks talus 91. Have a question on a telus i760 mike phone can you do the same with it and how please let me know,Thanks again.

Feedback Score

Question it works

IT WORKS GREAT THANKS , Like to know if you can do the same but get rid of the ring tones on my razar LIKE to get a reply on this.

Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score

low battery blip sound

does anyone know how to get rid of the low battery warning blip on the KRZR? Does anyone know the file extension of the sound and it's location in the BitPim tree?

Feedback Score
    Anyone tried this lately?

Feedback Score
    This works with the V3C and W385?

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Okay, I'm at my wits end here trying to get my new KRZR K1M recognized by either BitPim or PK2Tools so that I can add my own ringtones.

Closest I get with BitPim is that the program sees the Motorola USB driver that was installed when I installed the Motorola Phone Tools, but the program can't detect the phone at all (tried multiple USB ports with the supplied cable, no joy)

The latest version of PK2Tools simply loads up, loads a few drivers and then crashes, taking my machine with it (Win XP Pro SP2) unless I kill the task immediately.

What am I doing wrong here? I need my customization

NefCanuck

Feedback Score
    ahhhh Got it now, I was looking for the "Apply As Ringtone" but then realized that I had to go through settings.

Thanks all!

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Tried another program I ran across in my search "P2kCommander" This program worked like a charm with no fuss whatsoever

NefCanuck

Carrier(s)
    TELUS
    Feedback Score
    THANK YOU TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE!!
    took me forever to figure out (I was afraid too, but...) I finally did it and I have my cool ringtones =
    THANK YOU!

Feedback Score
    HI having some problems on my razors phone I had one prier but it was sent in for repair to telus, they couldn't fix it so they give me a replacement one try to do the bitpim on this one will no prevail,will not find my phone can you Help me.........

Feedback Score

Unhappy Quick question

I've been following all the great advice in this post, but I seem to running into a problem. Whenever I go to transfer an MP3 from computer to my phone in MPT it gives me an error message saying ....Request denied by phone (requested entity too large (0x4D))

Can anyone help?????

Feedback Score
    Julia0319, When I started I also had that, or a similair message. I was trying to add a song clip so I could apply it as ringtone, but the file was too large. I had to make my clip smaller. I actually also found a version of the tune that was a smaller Kbps, it worked after that. A tune that is 320Kbps will obviously take more space than one that is 128kbps, and given the output device, you are not expecting amazing sounds. Hope this helps, perhaps someone better informed can explain it better.
    Ahhhh silence

Device(s)
    Blackberry Storm
    Feedback Score
    this hack is useless now i found the bit on telus firmware that activates the apply as ringtone code

Feedback Score
    I have a Telus V3c Razr and have done exactly what was described to get the ringtones that i have put onto my phone in mp3 format to work. The phone will still not give me the option to apply them as a ringtone? Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast