Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: How To Apply Mp3 As Ringtone On Razr Solved

Device(s)
    nokia6265,samsung a600,samsung a540,samsung a520,treo600,650,blacberry,and more
    Carrier(s)
    telus from day one
    Feedback Score
    one thing if your rename these files..after doing all these setup your ringtune will not work if they are renamed..so do not rename these files after there uploaded...

Feedback Score

how do you delete a ringtone?

when deleteing the two files like said? the mp3 works good...

but now how do you delete that ringtone from the calls menu where you select the ringtone..

you can delete it from the sounds menu but it will not delete it from the sounds menu..
    if anyone knows how this is done please let me know

thank you!!!

Feedback Score

how do i delete a ringtone???

but now how do you delete that ringtone from the calls menu where you select the ringtone..

you can delete it from the sounds menu but it will not delete it from the sounds menu..

thank you!!!

Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by slacker21

thank you!!!

Delete those two files again! Seems kinda tideous but thats how she goes!
    Current Phone: Blackberry Bold 2: 9700 Bell Mobility..

Feedback Score
    I'm sure you guys know this, but you should have a look here and use the method for making mp3's your ring tones, it's much easier and you don't have to worry about deleting files.

http://telusv3c.blogspot.com/

Hope that's easier for you!

Device(s)
    Motorola Razr V3c
    Feedback Score
    I picked up my Razr V3c yesterday from Telus, and have spent almost 4 hours trying the various methods in this thread to get the MP3's to work as ringtones. But nothing seems to work. BitPim wont read my Razr, it says that the port is unavailable. P2K Commander wont read my Razr either. I also tried to change the attribute to 004 in MPT, but i can't figure out how to do this.

Anyone have any suggestions that will actually work for a newbie???

Device(s)
    SE K790
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    For bitpim Port problems -- > under the Edit, i think it's settings or some other option that allows you to detect Ports. Choose the motorola one. Things should work fine from there.

For MPT problems, u might not have this but initially, it won't lemme access the multimedia data files so i had to reconfigure it to 'remind' the program I had the V3c and it worked fine after.

i hope this helps

Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Josef
    I picked up my Razr V3c yesterday from Telus, and have spent almost 4 hours trying the various methods in this thread to get the MP3's to work as ringtones. But nothing seems to work. BitPim wont read my Razr, it says that the port is unavailable. P2K Commander wont read my Razr either. I also tried to change the attribute to 004 in MPT, but i can't figure out how to do this.

Anyone have any suggestions that will actually work for a newbie???
    I installed MPT and that has the drivers.. So install or download whatever your needs are and then it should work. It has to be detected...

Is there a stand alone driver anywhere?

Device(s)
    Razr 2 V9mm
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Pirate Bay has a copy of MPT

Device(s)
    Razr 2 V9mm
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    man, this actually works, sweet deal

Device(s)
    Motorola Razr V3c
    Feedback Score
    I FINALLY got it to work!!!
    I am using a differrent PC and BitPim worked fine. I have no idea why it doesn't work on my brand new computer!!

Device(s)
    Razr 2 V9mm
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Josef
    I FINALLY got it to work!!!
    I am using a differrent PC and BitPim worked fine. I have no idea why it doesn't work on my brand new computer!!
    Probably because its a very Basic DOS based file system setup, looks like it would need a very basic system to run, however I got it working on XP Pro (with SP 1 and 2 plus the usual updates) on my super computer, its only 1.5 years old. Try to run Windows update every once and a while. If you need to get the Service Packs you can easily find them.

Feedback Score
    What Up

I edit last week a few Eurodance song's from the 90's is you what to download them go to http://www.thephonemall.net/communit...p?do=cat&id=11

Later

P.S. Thank You for the post on how to upload songs

Device(s)
    AT&T Tilt (Unlocked)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score

Talking Holy Crap!!!!

I've been at this for a week since i got my phone on February 22nd. I really don't want to seem edit my phone because I am afraid to damage it, although I do want to do some of the stuff that the seems allow....but the MP3 ringtone thing was the most important to me...thanks to Thad176 (I think thats your username man, correct me if im wrong) but IT [email protected]#$%^& WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm enjoying all of my MP3 rings and making all the people i know jealous because i am using songs as ringtones that people havent even heard yet!!! THANKS MAN!!!!!!

Feedback Score
    Can somebody send me the PST software, I'm not sure which one to download from the net....PM me please

a link would be good too! thanks

edit: one more thing, is there a site where I can adjust my own picture sizes and save it back onto my computer. I had a site that could do that but I lost it....
    Last edited by Beckham23; 03-01-2006 at 12:43 AM.

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast