Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: How To Apply Mp3 As Ringtone On Razr Solved

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Storm
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Guys...i might be taking it somewhere else...but is there a way to apply as rigtones to those files that were exchanged by BT transfer...I just got a file which i really want to apply as ringtone but just cant seem to get around it...

Device(s)
    LG LX5450
    Feedback Score
    lol, check out post #1 in this thread

Device(s)
    Blackberry Torch 9800
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Choogar
    I think i must be drunk or something. I've got BitPim all hooked up and I'm looking at the filesystem, but I can't find those files....How wasted am I?

The 2 files are in the root of the filesystem, just click on the + in the filesystem, it will expand and you should see the 2 files.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by QPhone
    Both of you guys... after you reboot, goto settings/ringstyles/scroll down to soft then press "enter" the middle button of the menu button./scroll down to calls/ now you can find you new mp3 (they are in alphabetical order)

have fun!
    hi. i juss got my phone 2 days ago but didn't get much time to play around with it. can you please tell me where exactly the mp3's are located? i've folled your steps and i dont see it. all i see under the ringstyles menu is 2 options (Style and Soft). where do i find the "scroll down to calls" section? i can't seem to find it. i must be stupid or something.

Feedback Score
    I'm lovign this phone! Finally a nice phone from Telus. Nice high end looking. PLus the modding so far has gone well. Well worth the investment

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Feedback Score
    Hey guys, just wanted to throw this in as an alternative:

Note that this was tested on my V3C from Bell.

I managed to up ringtones using PST 7.2.3 and P2K Commander. Just run the apps, connect to your phone and browse to P2k:/a/motorola/shared/audio/ . Upload the ringtones to this dir and voila, no deleting or rebooting required.

Feedback Score

would anyone be so kind enough to show me where the mp3's are located in my phone after its been uploaded using MPT?

middle button/media gallery/sounds

this is where im looking? is this the right place?

any help would be greatly appreciated. thx in advance

Feedback Score
    hey im trying to use VPC to try to connect my v3c to MPT but it doesn't detect the phone, only when i go into control panel and into phone/modems and try to install a driver it when it detects but even though it detects it still doesn't work

can anyone give me the drivers for the phone? or any suggestions?

Device(s)
    LG LX5450
    Feedback Score
    hmm...the mp3 ringtones I uploaded aren't very loud. They're actually much quiter than when I had them on my LG 5450. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Device(s)
    LG LX5450
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by briangill
    you could also get rid of the shutter sound by replacing the shutter wav file with one that has no sound; attached a zip file the muted wav file

i replaced shutter3.wav and it makes no sound when i take a picture
    Hey, I'm trying to do this, but I don't see any shutter.wav files in the filesystem I'm using bitpim, but I can't see any wavs whatsoever.

Feedback Score
    got it to work, ended up using it on my normal instead of my PC

as for the shutter.wav file i have to look around, i went through all the folders until i found it, i don't remember which one though

try looking at the folders starting from the bottom and moving ur way up, if u still can't find it i'll go look, i just hate turning on my pc since it takes forever to load

Device(s)
    LG LX5450
    Feedback Score
    I see "file 1" "file 2" and "file 3" in the bottom folder called rom_vdb. Are those the shutter tones?

EDIT: FOUND IT! thanks man
    Last edited by adamnur; 02-09-2006 at 04:08 AM.

Feedback Score
    for ppl who have difficulty finding the shutter.wav it is under motorola>system

Device(s)
    Razor V3c
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    ok i found the shutter sounds, under the motorola>system... do i just now over-ride that file with the one that i download (shutter1.wav)?

Device(s)
    Iphone 4gb
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    yaye! worked like a charm! i just got it today and so far........im loving it!!

and as for the cable the one for the digital camera from hp worked!

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast