Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Increased Fees for Caller ID, LD Supersaver!!!

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score

Increased Fees for Caller ID, LD Supersaver!!!

From my latest Rogers Bill!!!

Please note that effective February 1, 2003, the monthly fees for Call Displayand the LD Saver will both become $4/month (from $3/month) and the monthly feefor the LD SuperSaver will become $12/month (from $10/month). To find out aboutother wireless options that can make your phone work harder for you, pleasevisit www.rogers.com/wireless.options. (This rate change does not affectexisting corporate agreements.)

Well it looks like I'm going to start using sprint.ca for LD now! I know it's only a small increase but when I'm spending $300.00 a month with these guys and they do this!!!

Device(s)
    Nexus One, Bold 9000
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    does this affect people on regular plan contracts now? cause we of course just signed up a bunch of customers telling them that the price for call id is only $3/month. that would suck if they signed a 2 year contract with this in mind only to be told a month later that it goes up right after signing and past the point of cancelling.
    Stealth

Stay connected!
    Allaboardtelecom.ca
    Specializing in Wireless, VoIP and Connectivity Solutions

Click here to visit my Feedback!!!

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    I'm pretty sure it affects everyone! Maybe a CSR in here can clarify this for us.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    man this sucks...first caller id was included in most plans, then it was free for 2 months and 3 dollars, and now its 4 bucks?... seriously...

Feedback Score
    it's time to change the plan to max air plan. it come with caller ID.
    this plan will finish on jan 15,03, then I think the price will go up..

also the ld so expensive.. $0.12 per min call to canada/usa...

Moderator Note: No advertising!
    Last edited by curtis_tom; 01-08-2003 at 02:04 AM.
    My HOFO Feedback!

Device(s)
    Apple iphone4,Nokia N97 NAM, Nokia N95-3, 2GB memory card
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by longd.com
    it's time to change the plan to max air plan. it come with caller ID.
    this plan will finish on jan 15,03, then I think the price will go up..

also the ld so expensive.. $0.12 per min call to canada/usa...
    you guys should consider mine... longd.com

I thought ld was .25/minute with Rogers ?

I use Sprint mobile for long distance , its anywhere from .08 to .10 cents/min depending on how much time you recharge with.

Whats your rates longd ? I guess I can check out your site...

Device(s)
    BlackBerry xxxxx
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless, duh
    Feedback Score
    Rice rates longd!!!

one question, do u have to pay like $10 for like calls from canada to canada, and another $10 from Canada to US OR is it like 1 payment of $10 and you can share with canada and us...

I know it is confusing, but when I went to pay, it asked me which country I am calling from, and which country I will be calling.

Feedback Score
    I thought ld was .25/minute with Rogers ?
    If you join the long distance super saver, that cost you $0.1 per mins....

regular is $0.25 per mins....

Device(s)
    NOKIA 6133
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers GSM (yay!)
    Feedback Score
    Is Rogers going to get a clue and have a bundle where you can get voicemail and call display together for $5 like on Bell? Seriously... geez.

Feedback Score
    one question, do u have to pay like $10 for like calls from canada to canada, and another $10 from Canada to US OR is it like 1 payment of $10 and you can share with canada and us...
    $10 only for canada long distance..... not for usa.....

they don't have option to pay $10 and call to usa..

you need to change to the america digital one rate plan.

Device(s)
    i560
    Carrier(s)
    Telus Mike
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by longd.com
    $10 only for canada long distance..... not for usa.....
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm a little tired of seeing your posts promoting a company that you obviously PR0FIT from. There are forum rules - 1. No promoting of a business in a tagline where you make PR0FITS from 2. No promoting of a service you PR0FIT from in the posts.

It's also proper netiquette NOT to be posting info about services that have nothing to do with the forum especially when you're profiting from it. This is a ROGERS forum, not a form for this business that you PR0FIT from.

I hope the moderator sees this! If you keep this up, I'd be glad to point this out to the moderators that you are obviously USING this forum to MAKE MONEY.
    Type SLOWER! I can't keep up!!

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Snickerdo
    Is Rogers going to get a clue and have a bundle where you can get voicemail and call display together for $5 like on Bell? Seriously... geez.
    probably cause their research shows they would make more money when they start charging $5 for caller ID only next year

alright rogers, milk your subscribers, show fido that nice guys finish last.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry 9800 Torch
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by WiFi
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm a little tired of seeing your posts promoting a company that you obviously PR0FIT from. There are forum rules - 1. No promoting of a business in a tagline where you make PR0FITS from 2. No promoting of a service you PR0FIT from in the posts.

It's also proper netiquette NOT to be posting info about services that have nothing to do with the forum especially when you're profiting from it. This is a ROGERS forum, not a form for this business that you PR0FIT from.

I hope the moderator sees this! If you keep this up, I'd be glad to point this out to the moderators that you are obviously USING this forum to MAKE MONEY.
    I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed this...

Feedback Score
    When callid went to $3 per month approx 2 years ago it was meant to be for a promotional period. At the time if you had a value plan you could have either callid or basic vm for free. If you chose the vm you had to pay $4 to get the callid at that time. Rogers wanted to lighten the blow of not having the option of free callid with plans by reducing the cost to $3 for a limited time. The promotion is over I suspect. The problem is that people will pay for the service no matter what Rogers is charging. Everyone will eventually be moved to the $4 callid that are paying for it now. If you ask me this sucks.
    Who is your Daddy and what does he do?

Device(s)
    TREO 600
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers AT&T
    Feedback Score
    If you compare it to the rate Telus charges for caller ID on your home phone ( $7.95) its not all that bad. That still doesn't make it right. Any rate increase still sucks I know

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast