Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Nokia 8800 original .aac ringtones, including the RS tones!!

Device(s)
    Nokia 8800d Sirocco Edition
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Hey Andreas, I think I have the N-Choral mp3, I just got it from my browser's cache after going to the 8801 US site, it should be named Inspire, if you want i guess I could e-mail it to u....though u're gonna hafta tell me how to find ur e-mail address since i'm kinda new to forums...or is it possible to attach it here??

ooo..btw has anyone found a way to get that tune that plays on the sirocco site? And while I'm at it, does anybody know where to get the original 8800 themes or some of those new ones from the sirocco site? I really want to try some of them on my Sirocco...

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Vodafone HUN
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Wongy
    Hey Andreas, I think I have the N-Choral mp3, I just got it from my browser's cache after going to the 8801 US site, it should be named Inspire, if you want i guess I could e-mail it to u....though u're gonna hafta tell me how to find ur e-mail address since i'm kinda new to forums...or is it possible to attach it here??
    Thanks Wongy for the N-Choral, YES this the tone what i'm searchin'!!!

Happy New Year

Device(s)
    Nokia N82 Titanium (Finland)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido (Fido-2-Fido!)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wongy

ooo..btw has anyone found a way to get that tune that plays on the sirocco site? And while I'm at it, does anybody know where to get the original 8800 themes or some of those new ones from the sirocco site? I really want to try some of them on my Sirocco...
    hey mind uploading to yousendit.com and share it with us pls? ^^

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Vodafone HUN
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by angel_wing0
    hey mind uploading to yousendit.com and share it with us pls? ^^
    I upload it to FileFactory, here's the link for N-choral And here is Moby's - In my Heart
    Last edited by Andreas__¤; 01-02-2007 at 09:38 AM.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido (Fido-2-Fido!)
    Feedback Score
    thanks

Device(s)
    Nokia 8800d Sirocco Edition
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    In my quest to find more of the original 8800's content, I actually found some more original 8800 tones that I don't think have been posted here before, so if any r interested, just head to:
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/1659246/5...f/sharing.html
    and choose the 8800 aac tones zip file (which includes a slightly different n-choral...i think, like cut up)....or if anyone wants the original themes too....

..which makes me wonder...do different 8800s in different regions hav different content? i mean on my sirocco, it looks a bit funny when there is "alert piano 1" and "alert piano 3" but no "alert piano 2"...

And please please, can someone link me to somewhere that has the original 8800's wallpapers??

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Vodafone HUN
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Well, if you join choral2 and choral 5, you"ll get n-choral, it is the same melody, they are parts from the n-choral!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido (Fido-2-Fido!)
    Feedback Score
    wow interesting indeed.

Device(s)
    Dell Streak 32GB Froyo 2.2 Unlocked
    Carrier(s)
    VodaFone
    Feedback Score
    Hi all,
    Your all going to think i am mad but can anyone tell me how to delete all the wallpapers, ring tones and the other special stuff from my 8800 Special Edition as i only use i MP3 CTU24 as a ringtone and a mp3 Matrix ring loop for message alerts and want to free up space to put Music in the limited amount of free memory. I can't delete from the phone as thier is no option and PC suite won't let me move them as they appear as protected files. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Marc

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido (Fido-2-Fido!)
    Feedback Score
    nope its not possible to remove them...

Device(s)
    Dell Streak 32GB Froyo 2.2 Unlocked
    Carrier(s)
    VodaFone
    Feedback Score
    Hi angel wing0,
    But I'm afraid i have to disagree with you on this one, I asked this question having only had the phone less than 24hrs. As i am a Club Nokia member and here in the UK 8800 users get a priority service i had a nice chat with a very helpful guy. My initial problem was due to the fact i was using my own ring tones, alerts and wallpaper. Once i changed them all back to the installed ones i was able to gain access and delete them all freeing up much needed valuable space. Only thing is as they are protected i was unable to copy them as a backup so if and when i sell this phone it will need to be re flashed as that is the only way to get them all back apparently which is no big deal really. Currently all my Music in the Nokia Music Manager is encoded @ultra high aac 160kbps as in my N93 i have 2gb card so space is not an issue. I am now going to have to re encode @ medium 96kbps and see if i find this quality acceptable and instead of putting on whole albums just choose my favourite tracks and make some playlists that i can rotate in the phone as a work round solution just wish it had a memory card slot as that would of made life so much easier. I am just about to order a Nokia BH-500 stereo bluetooth headphone adapter that i can plug my Sony MDR-EX71SL headphones into and see how that works out. This headset can actually be paired with up to 8 devices although i think it will only work with one at a time but will work with my N93 so it will be interesting to see if i can get stereo output from the the N93 over bluetooth or not obviously i will report back my findings as if it works that will be another big plus for the N93 which is still my favourite device by a long way. But i must say i really do like this 8800 Special Edition and my Bugatti case and Martin Fields screen protector have just arrived so i can really start using it to it's full potential. It may not be a smart phone but it handles my E-Mails well and the calendar function is also more than adequate but everything else i still of course designate to the N93 for obvious reasons. Thanks for your help and i hope this additional information may be of use to others.

Marc
    Last edited by Dogmann; 02-20-2007 at 10:47 AM.

Device(s)
    Samsung C100
    Carrier(s)
    Mobilink Pakistan
    Feedback Score
    Can PLEASE someone send me n-choral and Inspire tones of 8800? Please.. i checked all links and as the links are old.. its not available anymore.
    my email address is;
    [email protected]

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    aw man, it would not let me download it

Feedback Score
    some people...
    Exclusive LUXURY replica Mobile Phones
    http://luxurous.com

Feedback Score
    Thanks mate! I've been looking for these