Thread: how to enable mot e398 record videos

Hybrid View

Feedback Score

how to enable mot e398 record videos

Hello people. I belive that in the forum there is post with the way how to do this i need , but i can't find it. I wanna enable my e398 to record a 90 sec. video, but i can't find the right sites with the right software for this. Can anybody give me a guide how to do this and give me the LINK where i can download the software...? Or to give me the link to the post where i can read how to do this. Thanks in advanced...

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    u have to update ur software.. u have to flash to [email protected] there are so many MPs.. heres a guide to do it.. http://mirror.softcox.com/e398-to-ROKR/

Feedback Score
    Can i upgrade my phone if i haven't T-Flash card? Only phone's memory?

Device(s)
    Motorola E398 (my own MP)
    Carrier(s)
    Bite GSM |
    Feedback Score
    Yes, but you won't be able to use iTunes if you don't have transflash card, because itunes stores songs and iTunesDB on transflash.

Feedback Score
    what is iTunes? Is there another way to upgrade my phone except using USB cable becouse for now i havn't and i couldn't find in the stores. May be next week i'll find but i'm not sure.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by iin-Joise
    what is iTunes? Is there another way to upgrade my phone except using USB cable becouse for now i havn't and i couldn't find in the stores. May be next week i'll find but i'm not sure.
    ebay.. and thats the only way to upgrade ur phone.. and u dont have enable itunes.. just leave it as is.. itunes is a program on the phone thats like makes ur phone into a ipod like mp3 player..