Page 2 of 193 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorola SLVR L7 Superthread!

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold 9700
    Carrier(s)
    More bars in more places! I'll drink to that.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 6i9
    So compared to the RAZR, is it faster or slower? (for those w/ experience on both phones)

Thats the deciding factor for me. If I press contacts, I don't want each one to load one after the other...same with accessing menu's and scrolling through them

thanks
    My wife has a razr and the slvr is much faster in regards to menu response. The only things that take a bit to load are your list of pics, vids or sounds because it first has to ask you if you want to view the ones stored on the phone or the ones on the memory card, then it loads your choice. But for phonebook and other menus it is almost instananeous.

Feedback Score
    On another note, anyone find any desktop charger options for the L7...I had one for the Razor which was nice, with a double battery charger.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold 9700
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Free Man
    On another note, anyone find any desktop charger options for the L7...I had one for the Razor which was nice, with a double battery charger.
    How does a desktop charger work with the mini-USB port being on the side of the phone? Does it lay in the charger sideways?

Device(s)
    Motorola V3 - Magenta :)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gregski
    How does a desktop charger work with the mini-USB port being on the side of the phone? Does it lay in the charger sideways?
    I just looked it up on eBay, it looks like you still have to plug the USB into the phone manually, but it gives it a place to sit.

Device(s)
    Siemens SL55
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    My wife has a razr and the slvr is much faster in regards to menu response. The only things that take a bit to load are your list of pics, vids or sounds because it first has to ask you if you want to view the ones stored on the phone or the ones on the memory card, then it loads your choice. But for phonebook and other menus it is almost instananeous.
    Thanks, thats all the convincing I needed

by the way, Are you Gregg on bf.c?
    Last edited by 6i9; 01-16-2006 at 07:46 PM.

Device(s)
    BLACKBERRY 9700
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    I know this has been asked but I have not found a clear answer I konw that some of the slvr's are coming with airplane mode mine does not have it
    How do you get it if you do not have it?

Device(s)
    Motorola V3 - Magenta :)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by koogsey
    I know this has been asked but I have not found a clear answer I konw that some of the slvr's are coming with airplane mode mine does not have it
    How do you get it if you do not have it?
    Where would I look for Airplane Mode?

Device(s)
    Motorola L7
    Carrier(s)
    Vodafone
    Feedback Score
    Why does my L7 does not have auto keypad lock??? I thought this was essential for candybar!!!! And it does not come with a CD to sync with PC!!! Gosh.
    --
    Crudeboy

Device(s)
    BLACKBERRY 9700
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    apparently it is the last item in the settings menu but I'm not sure

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold 9700
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    by the way, Are you Gregg on bf.c?
    Don't think so. I'm pretty much "gregski" on every forum I subscribe to. BTW....what's bf?

Device(s)
    Siemens SL55
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Don't think so. I'm pretty much "gregski" on every forum I subscribe to. BTW....what's bf?
    lol oops, sorry. It's a car forum I'm part of

Device(s)
    Siemens SL55
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Another question: Does the SLVR's screen have the same polarized effect as the RAZR, where the color changes if you view it at different angles?

Feedback Score
    Another question: Does the SLVR's screen have the same polarized effect as the RAZR, where the color changes if you view it at different angles?
    that's the nature of tft screens. but i will say, the slvr screen seems to be much sharper and clearer with wider site angles than the razr

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Free Man
    i just use my Philips funcam docking station. if you wan to look for a dock, i would look at digital camera accessories and find one that allows the phone to sit horizontal. maybe one of the fuji's. don't know. probably just bring your phone to best buy or something and see which one would work the best.

my philips is a little half ball, so when i plug it in, the phone sits at an angle. good enough.
    Last edited by laffingbilly; 01-16-2006 at 08:28 PM.

Device(s)
    Siemens SL55
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by laffingbilly
    that's the nature of tft screens. but i will say, the slvr screen seems to be much sharper and clearer with wider site angles than the razr
    Ah okay, thanks for the quick response. It's not that big a deal, I'm gonna go ahead and order one

Page 2 of 193 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 102 ... LastLast