Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1159 Corporate Plan ...

Feedback Score

1159 Corporate Plan ...

This is a post for all the other dealers/CSR's ....

We have had access to Vision21 up until last Thursday .... That has enabled us add company codes on new activations which entitles people to the $20 corporate plan. Most of our activations were done on that plan. Since last thursday, we have to call them in from now on.

Now we require that the customer MUST work for a company listed in the table. How are you guys about putting cx's on the 1159 plan ??? Do you offer it immediately ..... do you offer it as a last resort ??? How often do you put people on it who don't work for those companies ???

thx !

Device(s)
    KRZR K1 Blue
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    so you call in and still give fake MSD codes.. no biggie... especially since its a company store

Device(s)
    Pink/black Razr, Rockr, V635, Blackberry 7280/7100, Hiptop
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    You're mad because you can't cheat the system anymore?
    The house Hippo visited LGF in Philly! www.nikkishousehippo.com

Subscribe! Shop! Thanks to Bis for his time and effort on this banner!
    But I don't want to be a missionary, I don't even believe in Jebus......
    Do you meditate?
    I suggest regeneration. A simple cortical implant is all that is required.

Hippo Girl! I want this for Christmas please someone

I have a king sized bed. I don't know any kings, but if one came over I guess he would be comfortable

Feedback Score
    It's easy for us in Customer Service.... we only deal with existing acounts so we never have to add that price plan because it's only elibigle on new activation.
    Who is your Daddy and what does he do?

Feedback Score
    Well ... my question is that ... how often do they audit those types of accounts ?

Are there any dealers in here who give FAKE MSD codes to put someone on that plan ? (If so ... I wouldn't feel that bad ... 2 Wrongs make a right you know !!).

Feedback Score
    Originally posted by djproc
    Well ... my question is that ... how often do they audit those types of accounts ?

Are there any dealers in here who give FAKE MSD codes to put someone on that plan ? (If so ... I wouldn't feel that bad ... 2 Wrongs make a right you know !!).
    I wouldn't worry about it unless a ridiculous percentage of activations for your store is on that plan. Rogers may get suspicious and audit some random accounts.

Feedback Score
    Don't worry. Rogers will audit all of the account. They will send those list to those company to confirm the employee name. Something not match, they will suspend those account and contact to the customer and ask them the prove of ID.

A lot of dealer tried to make sales, put them on this plan, finally they lost money.

I had a friend that got suspended.
    My HOFO Feedback!

Feedback Score
    I'm Focked !!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO F8cked .... At one point, when vision was still up 98% of the activations we've done were on that plan !!!

My manager is the "video Store" manager. He's one of those people that when it comes to sales, its not a matter of how its done ... its AS LONG as it gets done. He was totally OK with it, he even encouraged us adding the codes. Most of the time I used his REP ID to do so. Oh well ... if anything happens, im blaming it on him.

Heero ... it's good to see you agian !! long time no see ??!!

Feedback Score
    I'm pretty sure most people won't get audited, because a customer is still a customer. I think worst case scenario is that they will force the customer to switch to a regular price plan?

Feedback Score
    customer is customer. unless they change to regular plan. But my friend was unlucky. suspended the line and also the dealer got problem too.

good luck!

Feedback Score
    Originally posted by djproc
    Heero ... it's good to see you agian !! long time no see ??!!
    Thanks..... same here.

You say 95% of activations were on that plan. ewwww!! Chances are likely good that you may be audited, but I guess we'll see how anal retentive Rogers truly are.

Device(s)
    TREO 600
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I would find it hard to believe Rogers would cancel the customer. They need all the customers they can get. If I was a customer on the plan and I wasn't supposed to be I would plead ignorance. Tell them there must have been a misunderstanding. Wrong price plan ect.

Now a dealer who activates many false customers on the 1159 plan.....not good. Rogers has terminated a dealer in the Victoria area for that same thing. They felt he was not representing the company in a honest manner.

Device(s)
    KRZR K1 Blue
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Too bad rogers can't fire a corperate store! ahahah
    Plus their auditors turn a blind eye to their video stores in sales, rental etc. because they like messsing with the books to show extreme losses or other things. The more activations = more losses more losses=more happyness
    Rogers usually only audits when they're unhappy.. hehe
    Like those chinease dealer...

Feedback Score
    why chinese dealer? they always did that? too bad......

Device(s)
    Pink/black Razr, Rockr, V635, Blackberry 7280/7100, Hiptop
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Hokeido
    I'm pretty sure most people won't get audited, because a customer is still a customer. I think worst case scenario is that they will force the customer to switch to a regular price plan?
    Rogers does audit the corp activations! And yes a customer is a customer, but when they are only getting $20 for a plan they should be getting twice as much for I bet they would be a little upset- and I don't think they would care where the employee that was screwing them out of their money worked. A loss is a loss in any case.
    For the customer worst case is being switched to a regular plan- for the employee worst case is having to hand out resumees the next day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast