Thread: sms

Device(s)
    Treo 650, Black Razr
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score

sms

is anyone having trobles with there rogers sms service. i find that the service is slow, delayed and sometimes my msg doesn't even reach the other person. also i have been sending sms pictures, does each pictures count as one sms or is it just a 160 spaces total. thanks

Feedback Score
    My sms messages go through in literally 1-2 seconds.
    Who is your Daddy and what does he do?

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    most of the time they go through in a couple of seconds but i have had days were they have been delayed by hours!

Device(s)
    Motorola V60g
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers AT&T*GSM
    Feedback Score
    really? wow, does it happen always or does it happen during certain times of the day, or certain days of a week. 'coz back in the philippines, some people experienced that problem when the network overloads from too many sms and data traffic. If it only happens every once in a while, it could be that there is too much strain on the network, especially if you are using gsm 1900. Only one bandwidth for a whole lot of people.
    GANGSTAS FOR BREAKFAST

Device(s)
    Treo 650, Black Razr
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    nope it happens during anytime of the day. i used to use a 8260 and my bro would never receive a msg. i now use a t68i and i have been having s lot of trouble sending picture msg.

Device(s)
    Motorola V60g
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers AT&T*GSM
    Feedback Score
    well, in that case, I do not know what the problem is. But I guess you could ask other people who own Nokia 82xx series and T68i, and ask them what the problem is. Honestly, I do not have any experiences with the 82xx series, and I do not own a T68i. But I used to own 51xx and 61xx series and I did not experience any problems with them. Anyways, good luck.

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    well last week it was wierd.

my GF had been sending me messages all day and I hadn't replied to any of them. (because i never recieved any of them). she calls and is like WTF why no reply? so i tell her i didn't get an and then she's like i can't beleieve you wasted $500.00 on a T720i (i almost dumped her at this point! she knows better than to talk about my phones like that! ) anyways back to my lame story. send myself a message from the rogers website to test it (i figured she probably was sending them to the wrong number. we all know women. ) still nothing though.

i noticed that the phone's voice mail icon was on. so i check my voicemail and then delete the message. look at the phone and the VM indicator is gone and then all of a sudden my phone starts to vibrate like crazy and i have 15 new SMS!!! (yes my GF stalks me. )

so i don't know if it is a bug with the T720i or if it was something else. i still can't believe she claimed her 8390 was better than my T720i. that's it i'm calling her right now for an apology.

hope you enjoed my story.

Device(s)
    Treo 650, Black Razr
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    it was a pretty good story, i liked the part where u were going to dump her cause she talked bad about your cell!!!

thanks, i'll keep an eye for the vm sms next time.

Device(s)
    Pink/black Razr, Rockr, V635, Blackberry 7280/7100, Hiptop
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by roopi
    (i figured she probably was sending them to the wrong number. we all know women. )
    Hmm... I'll try not to be insulted
    The house Hippo visited LGF in Philly! www.nikkishousehippo.com

Subscribe! Shop! Thanks to Bis for his time and effort on this banner!
    But I don't want to be a missionary, I don't even believe in Jebus......
    Do you meditate?
    I suggest regeneration. A simple cortical implant is all that is required.

Hippo Girl! I want this for Christmas please someone

I have a king sized bed. I don't know any kings, but if one came over I guess he would be comfortable

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Nikki
    Hmm... I'll try not to be insulted
    whoops! you're in alberta as well. don't tell her I said that. i'll get my butt kicked.