Thread: Help.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score

Exclamation Help.

Guys I need your advice, I originally a 1 yr contract, and I got my bill and it says I'm on a 2 yr contract. I called the CSR's numerous times, and everyone so far has said they cannoy change the terms. What can I do? Please, any dealers or reps that can help me, thank you! Any response is appreciated.

Device(s)
    Pink/black Razr, Rockr, V635, Blackberry 7280/7100, Hiptop
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Do you have a copy of your contract? If you only signed into a one year and that is what it shows on the contract then they would 'have to' change the terms.

"Can't" and "Won't" are two words that CSRs often seem to use in place of each other
    The house Hippo visited LGF in Philly! www.nikkishousehippo.com

Subscribe! Shop! Thanks to Bis for his time and effort on this banner!
    But I don't want to be a missionary, I don't even believe in Jebus......
    Do you meditate?
    I suggest regeneration. A simple cortical implant is all that is required.

Hippo Girl! I want this for Christmas please someone

I have a king sized bed. I don't know any kings, but if one came over I guess he would be comfortable

Device(s)
    Nokia 6190
    Feedback Score
    That's ROGERS for you. All ROGERS is good at is making people sign contracts...
    The Master of Your Domain

My Feedback

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    The thing is, I ordered the phone online. The sheet that came with the phone, just said 2 yr contract. But on the website, I selected one year. I'm still trying to get them to change. I don't really mind the 2 yr, I just would prefer 1 yr. It's not like if I leave rogers, I have anywhere else to go. But it would be nice not to be on a contract after 1 yr.

Device(s)
    Nokia 6190
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by fido_g310
    The thing is, I ordered the phone online. The sheet that came with the phone, just said 2 yr contract. But on the website, I selected one year. I'm still trying to get them to change. I don't really mind the 2 yr, I just would prefer 1 yr. It's not like if I leave rogers, I have anywhere else to go. But it would be nice not to be on a contract after 1 yr.
    Since you not going to leave ROGERS, just leave it at the two year contract.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by cellman
    Since you not going to leave ROGERS, just leave it at the two year contract.
    You make it sounds as if I want to stay with rogers. lol. Remember, I have no choice. Keep that in mind.

Device(s)
    Nokia 6190
    Feedback Score
    You make it sounds as if I want to stay with rogers. lol. Remember, I have no choice. Keep that in mind.
    You did have a choice. You could have not signed with ROGERS to be your main provider. Let me guess, the cheap deals on their phone and their plans sucked you in?

Feedback Score
    As soon as you got the phone and it said 2 year commitment you had an obligation to return the phone. The fact that you started using the phone after implies that you accept the 2 year term.
    Who is your Daddy and what does he do?

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    You did have a choice. You could have not signed with ROGERS to be your main provider. Let me guess, the cheap deals on their phone and their plans sucked you in?
    Actually no, get your facts straight. Don't assume anything before you know! My mom's credit is bad, and the only way I could get on a plan, was when rogers gave us a special offer because we are internet/cable customers. That's the only way. Other from that, I couldn't have gotten on a plan.
    So it isn't any cheap plans, don't label me as those type of people before you open your mouth. I took your comment offensively if you didn't notice!

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Heero Yuy
    As soon as you got the phone and it said 2 year commitment you had an obligation to return the phone. The fact that you started using the phone after implies that you accept the 2 year term.
    I didn't see that part, they had to show me. I've been on the phone with them for a while now, I've been calling. I'll be getting this sorted out.

Device(s)
    Nokia 6190
    Feedback Score
    Actually no, get your facts straight. Don't assume anything before you know! My mom's credit is bad, and the only way I could get on a plan, was when rogers gave us a special offer because we are internet/cable customers. That's the only way. Other from that, I couldn't have gotten on a plan.
    So it isn't any cheap plans, don't label me as those type of people before you open your mouth. I took your comment offensively if you didn't notice!
    I didn't mean to offend you in any way. But most people jump from one provider to another for a main reason, to save cost, either on the phone or on the plan or both. I could go with ROGERS, but I was with them.

Just wondering, are you the primary person for this phone?

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    I didn't mean to offend you in any way. But most people jump from one provider to another for a main reason, to save cost, either on the phone or on the plan or both. I could go with ROGERS, but I was with them.

Just wondering, are you the primary person for this phone?
    Yes I am, my mom doesn't use it. It's just under her name. She has no need for a phone. Why do you ask? I wasn't jumping from provider to provider btw. I was just with FIDO prepaid, I was spending alot of money while it was per second..imagine it with per minute. I had to get out.

Feedback Score
    I didn't see that part, they had to show me. I've been on the phone with them for a while now, I've been calling. I'll be getting this sorted out.
    Even so what they were sending you in that letter was the contract details and you were crazy not to read it all first.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    All that was on the Sheet, was a small welcome letter, that just listed my phone number. It didn't have the contract papers next to it, but I happen to over look it.

Since, I'm just going to get more flames. I'm jus dropping this. Thanks for the replies.