Thread: What's Happening Here??

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson T610 (Rogers)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score

What's Happening Here??

I browse thru the forum on different network providers but I found that this Rogers forum is not about any technical stuffs but mostly are ppl posting their deals with axcall, noxtheast, cellxlar mxster and other dealers .... why they are here ??? This is not buy and sell forum.... If we browse at bellmob., telus or fido's forum, i could not see any dealers keep posting deals up there but most of the time are technical or network discussion... I mean.. if they want to giving out deals, we know.. so no need to post it like many times or pretending you are a shopper of telling ppl that ur workplace selling the phone for free or 10 bucks... Please post some technical stuffs... or comments on phones.. rather than... DEALS !!!! I am really sickn tired of it... ...

Device(s)
    Crackberry 7290
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless Inc.
    Feedback Score

Re: What's Happening Here??

Originally posted by pepenana
    I browse thru the forum on different network providers but I found that this Rogers forum is not about any technical stuffs but mostly are ppl posting their deals with axcall, noxtheast, cellxlar mxster and other dealers .... why they are here ??? This is not buy and sell forum.... If we browse at bellmob., telus or fido's forum, i could not see any dealers keep posting deals up there but most of the time are technical or network discussion... I mean.. if they want to giving out deals, we know.. so no need to post it like many times or pretending you are a shopper of telling ppl that ur workplace selling the phone for free or 10 bucks... Please post some technical stuffs... or comments on phones.. rather than... DEALS !!!! I am really sickn tired of it... ...
    You just stole 1 min of my life reading that.

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson T600
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers >
    Feedback Score
    I dun mind seeing some different deals here other than the regular ones we see everywhere.

<<< Never Turn Back

Device(s)
    C902, iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    chatr
    Feedback Score

Re: Re: What's Happening Here??

You didn't steal 1 min of my life but thanks for stealing my click.
    BB no more. BB 9780 Bold + BES 4.1 + Corporate Plan = *heart*

Device(s)
    OnePlus One
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    If you're looking for "technical stuffs". Please check this forum, specifically for technical information.

http://www.howardforums.com/forumdis...=&forumid=154.
    Current Plan: Koodo $48 MB/SK
    cuto's feedback
    cuto's old special RBC corp plan
    Old plan - 250 min, UL eve/we @ 6pm, UL incoming, UL SMS, R2R, CID, VM, & 100min CDN LD = $25 - $5 credit + 15% off Better Choice Bundles + SAF + 911 = $27.63/month

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson T68i
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers AT&T
    Feedback Score

Re: Re: What's Happening Here??

Originally posted by YARSTANFIRE
    You just stole 1 min of my life reading that.

man...slow reader. dont be a ****, nobody forces you to read anything here. its your own fault.

i think he brings up a valad point in a matter of speaking. the only things i see on this forum are deals, mindless *****ing about rogers, and mindless *****ing about their phones.

it's comint to the point that i only brouse this section for comedic relief.
    I beat the internet. The end guy is hard.

Feedback Score
    I can see how he's so frustrated, afterall he's been here all of 13 posts. He's probably just bored and wants to stir up trouble. Get a life guy.
    Who is your Daddy and what does he do?

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson T68i
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers AT&T
    Feedback Score
    just curious... i read these forums for a long while before posting in them. how does one know he didnt just do that? also, why is it that because of the low post count his opinions are worth less than yours or mine? c'mon man.. .

Device(s)
    Nokia 3220b
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score

Re: Re: Re: What's Happening Here??

Originally posted by FreeRadical
    man...slow reader. dont be a ****, nobody forces you to read anything here. its your own fault.

i think he brings up a valad point in a matter of speaking. the only things i see on this forum are deals, mindless *****ing about rogers, and mindless *****ing about their phones.

it's comint to the point that i only brouse this section for comedic relief.
    I'm sure he was only joking around!
    Oxymoron: "Government Organization"

Device(s)
    W380a
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score

Re: Re: Re: Re: What's Happening Here??

Originally posted by crazyguytom
    I'm sure he was only joking around!

but his points are valid....

Feedback Score
    The, fact is that he said he is sick and tired of it. If that's the case he should just not come to this forum. I thing most of what is said in this forum is very importanat for roger's customers. Isn't this thread off topic, perhaps it should be in the rants forum.

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson P910i ( R4A ) ~ Sony Ericsson P800 ( R2F) W/ HBH 600 & HBH 20 ( All Unlocked )
    Carrier(s)
    Fido ( Microcell ) ~
    Feedback Score
    Well at least there are a bunch of us than can help with problems!!!

60 Years of Strength, Pride & Independence...
    INDIA: Break 35 Years and BEAT WI @ HOME!!! Kumble The Destroyer!!! ALL PRAISE THE DRAVID REGIME!
    Next up: More Crushing of The English!!

Bharat Mata Ki Jai!

HoFo's Premier Cricket King! & Almighty Leader of WORLD DOMINATION CRICKET POSSE!