Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: 9800 Non-pouch case??

Device(s)
    HTC Tilt
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score

9800 Non-pouch case??

Has anyone found a non pouch case for the 9800??? All I can find are those stupid pouch ones. Thanks

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    The Verizon corporate stores has just started carrying a plastic holster clip for the phone (they just got them in this past week). It works great. With the phone in the holster, you can still open up the flip, so you can clip the phone to your sun visor and when a call comes in, just open it up and you have a hands free speakerphone. The back of the clip has an opening for the camera lens and an opening for the macro focus switch, so you can operate the camera while the phone is still in the holster.

Device(s)
    HTC Tilt
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Hey thanks for the reply.
    I was looking on the verizonwireless website and I didn't find it. Do you know when it will be available online or in stores???

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    It doesn't show on the website, but it is available in the stores now. I believe if you call customer service to order it over the phone it is available now as well. When I bought mine last week, they were in the store hanging on the wall rack, but it was so new that it did not appear in their computer when they tried scanning the UPC in. In the LG subforum in the Verizon forum, if you look in the thread about cases for the 9800, you will see a picture of it.

They charge 19.99 for it, but in my opinion (and a couple of other posters) it is worth the 19.99. The plastic has a "velvety" or "rubbery" texture to it.
    Last edited by jseah; 12-05-2005 at 10:47 PM.

Device(s)
    iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Most Circuit City Kiosks have them in stock

"If the Phone Doesn't Ring, It's Me"
    - Jimmy Buffett

Device(s)
    iPhone3GS - iPhone3G - SE Xperia X1 - iPhone3G - Fuze - iPhone3G (ATT)
    Carrier(s)
    VZW, ATT
    Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    that clip is perfect! i'm picking up one tomorrow

Device(s)
    HTC Tilt
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    I might need a clip in the near future but right now I think I'm mainly looking for protection for the phone. I am always dropping my phones and I know the time will come when this phone will make the big plunge.... I just don't want it to be it's last...

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 3G Black
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1. this should have come free with the phone in-box

2. the belt clip should be removeable so you can unclip it and do stuff and still have it pretty protected.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by twiztidfreek89

2. the belt clip should be removeable so you can unclip it and do stuff and still have it pretty protected.
    1. I know the VX6000 came with a free clip in the box. But I suppose in a cost cutting move, LG decided to not provide the clips anymore with the phones.

2. That is the one thing I have always hated about the Verizon leather cases, and that is the removable belt clip. You end up with the little "button" on the back and the clip itself is bulky. My favorite cases has always been the ones where the clip is just a metal spring clip covered in the case material. It's thin and unobtrusive. Even this case (shown in the pictures above), as much as I like it, I do hate the "clothes pin" clip on the back. With the pivot point not at the top, you have a portion of the clip sticking up over your belt. If I have the phone clipped to my belt and I am sitting in my car seat, with the seatbelt on, invariably the top of the clip jabs into my side.

Device(s)
    Samsung s7 Edge
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

9800 Non-pouch case??

I just purchased this case for the LG 9800. Don't know if it made for it, but is only $6.95 so I can't go wrong.

http://www.icella.com/product_view.h...id=4&cv=&cat=3
    Marcus G. Matlen
    www.marcusblade.com

Device(s)
    HTC Tilt
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    MGB15 can you post pictures and give details when you get it????? That case doesn't look too shabby. I might have to pick that up if it works out well. Thanks!

Device(s)
    Nokia Lumia 920
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Family Talk 700- 5 Lines
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by twiztidfreek89

Many companies used to include black plastic belt holsters, but in an effort to force consumers to buy them separately and cut down on costs to the mfg, they don't ship them anymore with the phone. This is not just LG. Moto and Samsung have also cut down on the free belt clips.
    ▼Visit my Blog▼

▲..................▲

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 3G Black
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    its also like apple cutting in-box freebies everytime a new iPod comes out.

Device(s)
    Rawkin da Storm
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon (sucks!)
    Feedback Score
    I'm wondering why there isn't a case that allows you to open the flip while still in the case. I mean what gives here?

If anyone finds one that allows you to open the phone while still in the case, please PM me of post back here so I can get one as well!

Thanks in advance!

peace
    rooster!
    Solidarity in Struggle!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast