Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: The **** it all Thread!

Device(s)
    Nokia E72
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    **** all the customers that come into the store going i just need this phone for a few personal calls, and then 3 weeks later after they wash their phone in the washing machine, start *****ing at me about how much BUSINESS that they are losing on their 29.99 business plan. I hate how every ****er that walks in the door and has a problem suddenly becomes a "business" customer.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 16GB White (ROCKS!)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix849
    I hate how every ****er that walks in the door and has a problem suddenly becomes a "business" customer.
    This Happens especially with SK Customers. It also makes me think what kind of business they could be running with a smartaccess plan. I seen this with Blackberries too.

My Feedbacks
    It's not a Sidekick II. It's a Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'kik

Device(s)
    Motorola I95cl (IDEN)
    Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    **** the dealers who are talking with you over the phone, and then they start yelling at a customer in their store, without moving their mouth from their phone. Next time a dealer does that to me....well I guess he will be hearing some dead air.

**** The people who are trying to troubleshoot their phone, and they decide to call in from their cellphone...Common sense would be to call from a landline phone!

**** The customers who seem not to have access to a landline phone. "We don't have those here!", or "The nearest landline is 10 miles away".

**** The HoFo newbies who come into forums asking for someone to query an account to get account information.

**** The HoFo posters who keep asking the same questions without using the search option!!!!!!
    A T-Mobile Quad-Trained Senior Rep. Working in Business Care, Universal Activations, formerly a NTC Rep and trained as a Offline Activations Rep. Let's Just Say I Can Do It All!

Disclaimer: My Opinions do not necessarily reflect those of T-Mobile itself or their policies.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by j_binkley
    **** the csr's who don't listen to the customers situation before transferring the call to the wrong dept. "Waiting for activation on sidekick" and "I want to activate T-Zones" is not an activations issue! Listen before transferring
    **** THEM! Reps like that need to be shot dude.
    Sheldon: It's very simple. Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and—as it always has—rock crushes scissors

Device(s)
    Blackberry Flip
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    **** the customers who bang on the door 10 minutes after close and then bang louder when you don't come to the door... I'm not deaf, I'm ignoring you, becuase I know you're just gonna ask me to take your payment and the answer is NO!

**** the customers who claim they never used the payment machine before and need help... I work alot of hours, myself and other reps have helped you numerous times, it's time to figure out on your own.

**** the customers who interrupt you while you are helping a different customer because they think they are more important

**** the customer service supervisor who notated in a customers account that they could come in and get a free V330 for an upgrade at any corp store... you may be a supervisor but you're not MY supervisor, now I'm the one who gets to deal with this pissed off customer!

**** the customer care rep who told a customer that we were lying when we said we couldn't supply change for people using the payment machine... PULL UP THE TRAINING AND SEE FOR YOURSELF... NO CHANGE!

Device(s)
    Now: Blackberry Pearl. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Carrier(s)
    PG490
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by corgan115
    **** the customer service supervisor who notated in a customers account that they could come in and get a free V330 for an upgrade at any corp store... you may be a supervisor but you're not MY supervisor, now I'm the one who gets to deal with this pissed off customer!
    And **** that, 'cause I usually found that if I call a store and ask, and there's a manager around, they'll honor it. **** sending customers on wild goose chases!
    My thoughts, opinions, hopes, and dreams, are representative of Alltel. Yeah, that's right. I work for Alltel.

Device(s)
    Motorola I95cl (IDEN)
    Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    **** the customer that doesn't know the difference between prepay and montly (incorrect spelling on purpose)

**** the dealers who call through to activations to get approval for addon's to accounts, which by the way is a Consumer Credit dept issue. Then **** the dealer when he complains as to why it was so long to get into your department.

**** the dealer who called in to activate a 1500 minute promo plan for a Smartaccess customer, and when I told him it wasn't available to SA, he requested to speak to a supervisor. When I tell you something, believe it because my supervisor would tell you the same thing.

Device(s)
    G1
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by j_binkley
    **** the dealers who call through to activations to get approval for addon's to accounts, which by the way is a Consumer Credit dept issue. Then **** the dealer when he complains as to why it was so long to get into your department.
    I don't know how anyone doesn't call credit first. I was bs'ing with a activations rep the other day and she was saying that like 70% of the dealers that call don't even call credit first. I mean, especially a while ago when it was like a 20-60 minute wait.
    HAY GUYZ, MY 42ND POST WAS 3 YEARS AGO

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I cant count the amount of dealers i get who call care for credit evals....i give em the credit number and tell em to stop *****ing about OUR hold time.

Device(s)
    Motorola V360 -- Samsung D500 TMobile
    Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyaniera
    I cant count the amount of dealers i get who call care for credit evals....i give em the credit number and tell em to stop *****ing about OUR hold time.
    You don't REALLY say that do you?

Device(s)
    Blackberry Flip
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ddongbap
    Why not? That's what I would do. Why call customer care or activations and have THEM call consumer credit, that's 3 employees doing the job only 2 should do, it also makes the hold times even longer.

It's sad that these dealers don't know how to properly do their job.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by corgan115
    Why not? That's what I would do. Why call customer care or activations and have THEM call consumer credit, that's 3 employees doing the job only 2 should do, it also makes the hold times even longer.

It's sad that these dealers don't know how to properly do their job.
    I was being scarcastic.

Anyway, don't single out EVERY SINGLE dealer out there, because we're not all the same.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Yep i do...just twice as elegant...ie .."btw sorry abt the hold times but heres the number for consumer credit that way next time you need em you dont have to call and wait on hold for like ever with us..."

Device(s)
    Blackberry Flip
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I was being scarcastic.

Anyway, don't single out EVERY SINGLE dealer out there, because we're not all the same.
    I am a dealer! I was only referring to the ones that don't know better than to call credit first. That's what I meant by "those dealers", I didn't mean "those DEALERS" as in all the dealers.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    OOh got-cha. I ment I'm an indirect by the way. =)

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast