Thread: Does Nokia 3585i have a sim card slot?

Device(s)
    Motorola SLVR L7 Black
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score

Does Nokia 3585i have a sim card slot?

I have two Nokia 3585i phones my parents were using on Sprint prepaid Network. I was curious if there is anyway I can use them with my Cingular sim card if I were to find a way to unlock the phone. Just curious if its worth the time to play with the phone and whether or not it even has a sim card slot.

They are supposed to bring the phones over in a few hours but just curious now. Thanks for any help.

Device(s)
    Nokia 6650 Fold
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Orange
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech Junkie
    I have two Nokia 3585i phones my parents were using on Sprint prepaid Network. I was curious if there is anyway I can use them with my Cingular sim card if I were to find a way to unlock the phone. Just curious if its worth the time to play with the phone and whether or not it even has a sim card slot.

They are supposed to bring the phones over in a few hours but just curious now. Thanks for any help.
    No, it's a CDMA phone. Get a Nokia 3220 or 3620.
    My phone history:
    Nokia 3620 (2005-2008)
    Nokia N75 (2008-2009)
    Nokia 6650 Fold (2009-future)

Device(s)
    Motorola SLVR L7 Black
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Thats what I needed to know.

Thanks

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    They're R-UIM slots, which some CDMA providers in Asia use for SIM-like functionality. Since no North American CDMA providers use R-UIM (yet), these would be disabled in the firmware.