-AIM
    -Voice Activated Dialing
    -etc..
    basically this phone is similar to the i95, but everything left out. A
    dream phone come true.
    The retail price ranges from $700.00-$900.00
    With 2year Service Agreement it goes down to a bare minimum of $500.00
    $350.00 If offered at Amazon.
    The release dates are EXPECTED Dec. 14th, but i highly doubt it.
    Typically it will get delayed a month or maybe even 2. So I say Febuary
    at the latest. You are going to start seeing commercials about this
    phone soon, and soon enough ads will be all over. I am ready to
    PRE-order mine as soon as its available. I really am just excited for
    this phone. For all you patient ones, WAIT because this will be a
    bargain. ONLY 500 dollars with new service. Thats just as much as about
    the i95cl was.
    If you have any more information, please feel free to add. This is said
    to be a "RUMOR" which im glad i can say... ITS NOT!! I a nextel worker
    have been givin information about this.
    --
    --Mr. Pimp Of Phones

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8330
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    What forum did you find that post in?

And me? I doubt it.
    The error is always between the keyboard and the chair.

"It's like wiping your *** with silk!"

Device(s)
    Boost i830
    Carrier(s)
    Boost
    Feedback Score

Talking haha

thats sum funny shît right there!!!! hahahaha :laughs:

Device(s)
    Sprint Treo 650
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint - Loving It
    Feedback Score
    LOL Hey look what I found in a forum also. Not for nothing but I smell bs with this i99i phone.

Anonymous User

I work for Nextel as a Test/Insurer, what we do is that Nextel will introduce a new phone to us before they even think about selling it on the market. We test all new phones months before people even start to talkabout them. This week we just ended a test on a newer phone called the (i99i), this phone will be the godfather to all cell phones! The i99i has a memory of 6GB(Upgradable to 15GB), it has a built in digital camera w/camcorder capabilities, this phone also holds MP3 formatted files w/FM Radio capabilites, the phone comes transulent with multi led lights under the casing (IT'S VERY COOL TO SEE!) for when you get calls or voicemails, it also has screen call, a bigger external (COLOR ID SCREEN), it also has picture caller ID which can be taken w/the built in dig-cam, but the best thing I believe about this phone is the digital keypad similar to the Sprints SPH-I300 PDA, also the i99i has 8 built in games.
    The i99i is a clam shaped phone, w/a 2.8 full color screen with unbelievable graphics,screensavers,etc...the sound quality is crystal clear like a landline phone with no static @ all, reception is none stop we tested this phone in so many tunnels & subways it never lose service. This phone in very durable I dropped it several times and it never cracked or anything. I truly believe this phone will be the new generation for celluar phones, you have to see it for yourself trust me I didn't believe it myself until we were introduced to it. The phone will sell for about $500 and the price will be the same for new and old customers. The phone is suppose to be released around Christmas and in Oct. or Nov. Nextel will start to do commericals for this phone so look for it. SO EVERYONE SAVE YOUR PENNIES!!!! Cause this phone is 100% worth the price.

Now unless someone has pictures and can show the offical specs of this phone. Consider this a rumor for now.
    Last edited by DaBlack; 12-03-2002 at 03:29 PM.

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8330
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Well, considering we have seen pics of phones in the works (not even definite, just possibles)..... Exactly DaInFamous

Device(s)
    Moto V3m (silver)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    WOW that's some poor english.

Device(s)
    i95cl Clear
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by DaInFamous
    LOL Hey look what I found in a forum also. Not for nothing but I smell bs with this i99i phone.

Anonymous User

I work for Nextel as a Test/Insurer, what we do is that Nextel will introduce a new phone to us before they even think about selling it on the market. We test all new phones months before people even start to talkabout them. This week we just ended a test on a newer phone called the (i99i), this phone will be the godfather to all cell phones! The i99i has a memory of 6GB(Upgradable to 15GB), it has a built in digital camera w/camcorder capabilities, this phone also holds MP3 formatted files w/FM Radio capabilites, the phone comes transulent with multi led lights under the casing (IT'S VERY COOL TO SEE!) for when you get calls or voicemails, it also has screen call, a bigger external (COLOR ID SCREEN), it also has picture caller ID which can be taken w/the built in dig-cam, but the best thing I believe about this phone is the digital keypad similar to the Sprints SPH-I300 PDA, also the i99i has 8 built in games.
    The i99i is a clam shaped phone, w/a 2.8 full color screen with unbelievable graphics,screensavers,etc...the sound quality is crystal clear like a landline phone with no static @ all, reception is none stop we tested this phone in so many tunnels & subways it never lose service. This phone in very durable I dropped it several times and it never cracked or anything. I truly believe this phone will be the new generation for celluar phones, you have to see it for yourself trust me I didn't believe it myself until we were introduced to it. The phone will sell for about $500 and the price will be the same for new and old customers. The phone is suppose to be released around Christmas and in Oct. or Nov. Nextel will start to do commericals for this phone so look for it. SO EVERYONE SAVE YOUR PENNIES!!!! Cause this phone is 100% worth the price.

Now unless someone has pictures and can show the offical specs of this phone. Consider this a rumor for now.
    Didn't that come from Gadgetdork.com? That's where I first heard about the i99 before I found Howards.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Storm
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    i read those post months ago man, thats nothing new, it is all BS....

Device(s)
    Verizon Wireless E815
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Yes Xexon, I believe that is gadgetdork.com

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    You mean there's another forum besides Howard's??
    I drank what?!?!?!?
    ---------------------------------------

Nocturnal Guest
    this is totally bogus, you know why? because, i am a in-direct dealer for nextel and we just got through with training about a few weeks ago. when we attended this training, we were shown all of the new phones that are to be released within the next year or so. these shots were still so new that nobody even had them yet, except nextel themselves. there is no such thing as a i99. there will not be a i99 either. there will be a phone the size of the motorola v60 come next november. i believe it was called the i850 or something along those lines. but, there is no such thing as a i99, and i highly doubt there are future plans for it. the next big thing will come next year around november.

i88s, and the i33s or something like that has the gps built in, thats about it.

no i99, never.

Carrier(s)
    Google Voice
    Feedback Score
    Every Nextel phone released to the market from this point out will be GPS Enabled but really shouldnt be called GPS cause it gives the wrong impression should be called E-911. It is FCC mandated that all phones comming out will have this built in.

We saw the same thing in the i35c if you guys remember then it turned into the i60c. Its all about code names before the marketing teams get a hold of something. They might be calling it the i850 right now but when its time for it to hit the shelves they will rename it to i007 or i99cle just wait.

Device(s)
    Verizon Wireless E815
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by ImTravis
    You mean there's another forum besides Howard's??

yes Travis there is another forum. I came from it, This one is much better! That one isn't really a forum. its just a posting spot. nothing cool.

Device(s)
    Iphone 3gs
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    It was originally posted here phonescoop.com

Device(s)
    i95cl
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Marteknj
    Every Nextel phone released to the market from this point out will be GPS Enabled but really shouldnt be called GPS cause it gives the wrong impression should be called E-911. It is FCC mandated that all phones comming out will have this built in.

We saw the same thing in the i35c if you guys remember then it turned into the i60c. Its all about code names before the marketing teams get a hold of something. They might be calling it the i850 right now but when its time for it to hit the shelves they will rename it to i007 or i99cle just wait.
    The GPS feature of the phones kick arse, much much more than just E-911. Combine GPS with java, forget about it. Possibilities are endless. Check out www.futureroads.com/trac2me. You can now track your employees for like $25/month ($10 for futureroads & $14 for PowerApps 1 MB plan) including reports, where they traveled, how fast they traveled, where the are now, ect. You can actually go to that site and check out some demo units out in the field now.

Forums, this one is the best I have seen. If I wanted to go to a forum where nobody asked a question becaused they got flamed or nobody asked a question because they knew it all I would go back to wireless advisor. But what is the point of a forum that has 2 or 3 new reply's a day and you don't learn much?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast