Thread: Performing Opera House Tomorrow (Nov 29th)

Device(s)
    Blackberry 9900
    Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score

Performing Opera House Tomorrow (Nov 29th)

whats up guys...me and my group performing tomorrow at the opera house...2nd performance...the pics never got posted didnt want to post my pic on the net..anyways wish me luck guys...i might consider posting pics....gradn prize is $2000 and 24 hr recording time....ill tell u guys what happened.

WISH ME LUCK

peace guys!
    "If a man hasn't discovered something he will die for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Re: Performing Opera House Tomorrow (Nov 29th)

Originally posted by manny_fresh
    whats up guys...me and my group performing tomorrow at the opera house...2nd performance...the pics never got posted didnt want to post my pic on the net..anyways wish me luck guys...i might consider posting pics....gradn prize is $2000 and 24 hr recording time....ill tell u guys what happened.

WISH ME LUCK

peace guys!
    Well good luck,are you a opera singer or something?

I don't get why people are afraid of posting their pic here on the forums,as long as you don't post you're social security number,people should be fine.Is someone going to use the pictures and spends loads of time and money to look for you?

Oh well,

Feedback Score
    cmc0, the Opera house in Toronto, Manny Fresh is talking about is not a theatrical hall for Opera singers, its just a name. It's more of a mini club/concert hall where bands/groups sing and perform on stage infront of crouds. I have gone there many times.

By the way, Good luck on your gig manny fresh. What is your group name? What kind of music do you play, and what kind of show is it? Battle of the bands?

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Paolo
    cmc0, the Opera house in Toronto, Manny Fresh is talking about is not a theatrical hall for Opera singers, its just a name. It's more of a mini club/concert hall where bands/groups sing and perform on stage infront of crouds. I have gone there many times.

By the way, Good luck on your gig manny fresh. What is your group name? What kind of music do you play, and what kind of show is it? Battle of the bands?
    Ok,thanks for the info

BTW,Mr.Fresh,what type of music do you play and what is the performance for?

Device(s)
    Blackberry 9900
    Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    its a battle of the bands....its rock hip hop mix like linkin park but more rap influenced...im the Lyrist...after the show at the kathedral we got 2 people interested in us...so were gradually growing...

as far as the pics go...ill most likely get em up here..

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by manny_fresh
    its a battle of the bands....its rock hip hop mix like linkin park but more rap influenced...im the Lyrist...after the show at the kathedral we got 2 people interested in us...so were gradually growing...

as far as the pics go...ill most likely get em up here..
    Ok,good luck and I hope you win you're rap contest!

Device(s)
    Blackberry 9900
    Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    thanks!

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    good luck manny!