Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Apps you cant live without??

Device(s)
    G1
    Carrier(s)
    t-mobile
    Feedback Score

Apps you cant live without??

Hello. i Have a p910. i love it. i had a p900 before this, i have never put aftermarket type applications on either though. i had a couple of demo things that ran out and i was too lazy to send money online to get them....
    What are some applications that you guys use, that you couldnt live without now that you have them?
    Please include where to get them, how much they cost, exactly what they let you do, etc.
    thanks.

Device(s)
    E50
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Aqua calendar and Aqua alarm-Pocket Torch
    Advanced call manager-Webgate
    Sms reminder
    EziTap
    Splash Photo
    Handy safe
    Remote P900
    Sman
    I also use
    Frontview uiq

all are available from Handango

Device(s)
    G1
    Carrier(s)
    t-mobile
    Feedback Score
    thanks for the list. and thanks for replying. but i have no idea what any of those do. or how much they were. or if they are worth that much because i dont know what they do. and im probably not gonna run to that site and purchase 10 apps because you made a list of every app you have ever used. why dont you pick your favorite one, and tell me all about it.
    thanks

Device(s)
    SE P990i
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Docs 2 Go, ProfiMail, Mighty Phone, Tracker, Decuma, Sky Force, PowerMp3, Sman, AED, Appforge, Bartender, Mathz, RemoteP9, Smart Movie , VC , Verichat , and Agile....oh and Soldier Ants that game rules BT

Device(s)
    G1
    Carrier(s)
    t-mobile
    Feedback Score
    haha. apperantly you guys missed the whole point of the thread.... thats cool though. does anyone have ONE app, that they want to tell me all about?? listing your apps, does nothing for me. i cant even guess what does it with their little code name? and if i knew what it did. i wouldnt know where to get it or how much it was, or if it was really worth that much

Device(s)
    SE P990i
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Docs 2 Go "MS OFFICE" , ProfiMail "EMAIL CLIENT", Mighty Phone "IT DOES STUFF", Tracker "CHANGE LOOK AND FEEL OF SYMBIAN", Decuma "HAND WRITING RECON, Sky Force"GREAT GAME", PowerMp3 "MP3 PLAYER WITH EQ CLOSE FLIP AND SKIN SUPPORT , Sman FILE MAN WITH ZIP, AED DICTIONARY, Appforge "STUFF TO MAKE STUFF WORK", Bartender "DRINK MAN", Mathz "T95 CALC" , RemoteP9 "USE PC TO ACCESS PHONE", Smart Movie 'FULL SCREEN MOVIE PLAYER", VC "PTT CHAT", Verichat"CHAT APP" , and Agile "CHAT APP"....oh and Soldier Ants that game rules BT "GREAT GAME"

ALL FREE
    Last edited by Dilandu; 08-01-2005 at 04:53 PM.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S Plus 128 Gb, iPad Pro 12.9 128 Gb
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Apps I can't live without: Hmmm here a a couple of my favorites...

Handy Day 2005 PROFESSIONAL(PAID VERSION) - I use it as a pocket pc style 'today screen' and also weather updates and RSS news feeds that I can set to automatically update several times every day so that when I look the new information is always there! It has MANY plugins that can be used.... and one great feature of this program is a task list where you can actually end programs to free memory. It also has a plugin for displaying current memory for the storage card, ram, and internal memory. And I LOVE the skins.... alot of which come with a phone theme that matches so everything is seemless! I played with both this and tracker and this is by far easier to set up and laid out better.

Agile Messenger (FREEBIE) - Great for MSN, YAHOO, AIM, and ICQ, chat client all in one. And it's free!! It work great!

Map View GPS (FREEBIE) - Great if you have a BT GPS unit.... You can import bitmap maps into the program and once you set the coordinates, it will display your position on the map. Also uses most map formats for gps software. If you dont have a GPS unit, the program is still great because you can save maps for somewhere you are visiting and pull them up when you need them, scroll around and zoom in etc. So its great as just a map 'viewer' as well. Also a screen to show basic GPS info and acts as a digital compass (need a bt gps unit to use th compass sicne it gets the info from sat)
    Last edited by Synergie1; 08-01-2005 at 04:59 PM.

Device(s)
    G1
    Carrier(s)
    t-mobile
    Feedback Score
    thank you synergie! thats exactly what i was looking for. the agile messenger sounds like something i could use. i use my phone more for texting, and Effing around, so the business stuff really isnt worth it for me. and the map thing sounds like fun, but i dont have a bluetooth navi, unless the one thats gonna be in my bmw will work, but that would be unbelieveable.
    where can i download the agile messenger?
    thanks agian!

Device(s)
    SE P990i
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    agilemobile.com

Device(s)
    E50
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by superballs
    haha. apperantly you guys missed the whole point of the thread.... thats cool though. does anyone have ONE app, that they want to tell me all about?? listing your apps, does nothing for me. i cant even guess what does it with their little code name? and if i knew what it did. i wouldnt know where to get it or how much it was, or if it was really worth that much
    Why don't you go to Handango and read about the Applications. You can even download most software on a trial basis.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S Plus 128 Gb, iPad Pro 12.9 128 Gb
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    thank you synergie! thats exactly what i was looking for. the agile messenger sounds like something i could use. i use my phone more for texting, and Effing around, so the business stuff really isnt worth it for me. and the map thing sounds like fun, but i dont have a bluetooth navi, unless the one thats gonna be in my bmw will work, but that would be unbelieveable.
    thanks agian!

The MapView GPS Program works without GPS as well.... as simply a map viewer.... good for just trying to look up where you are going. You can import BMP files... and you could even store maps of things like subway routes etc. The only thing you wont be able to do is see an indicator of where you are and your position. I don't have a BT GPS yet.... and I still use it for looking up streets etc for places I am going.

Device(s)
    SonyEricsson P910
    Feedback Score

Most Used Apps/Games

Apps
    1) SmartMovie
    2) My Girls
    3) Ir Remote

Games
    1) Strategic Assault
    2) V Rally

Don't use any other 3rd party apps really

Device(s)
    TYTN II
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers AT&T
    Feedback Score
    thanks agian!
    You can download agile messenger here:

http://www.agilemobile.com/downloads.html

Device(s)
    SE K790a P910a
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    looks like agile is not free (anymore?)

Device(s)
    p900
    Carrier(s)
    O2
    Feedback Score
    My votes go to:

* FileMan: you can browse everything, easy to BT/Infrared any file, pratical and essential

* Mandala Notebook: my most used application, I put everything in there

* Metro: a classic from Palm/PocketPC world, great for the traveller and FREE!
    NowSpeakDialler: just too cool :-)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast