Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Apps you cant live without??

Device(s)
    Motorola i830(2 years using it)
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel (ex-provider)/
    Feedback Score

Best Overall softwares

So far these are my favorite softwares.....
    Of course there's other software maybe better cuz I never were able to try um' all

A to Z

Agile Messenger (Messenger)
    Favorite-Graphic, fuction, easy to use, no bugs
    Dislike-Can't think of one

AquaCalendar(Calendar)
    Favorite -custom to your personal touch, fuction, list all important
    Dislike -minor bugs, a few option is not availaible
    Dislike - AquaAlarm (too much bugs, still need improvement)

ExCalculator(tools)
    Favorite -many Fuction, set up buttons, open faster than JAVA, no bugs so far
    Dislike - Appearence(could make it alittle more nice)

Google Local(Information)
    Favorite -Cool looking, overall program is great, FREE, Graphic, easy to use
    Dislike -sometimes it takes long to search due to internet, typing must be correct,

HandWallet(money)
    Favorite -appearance, many tools, bugs?(so far none), beat most money programs
    Dislike -haven't found any yet(still testing this program)

IceBloxx(game)
    Favorite -Nice graphic, great sound, simple, no bugs, adjust your game speed
    Dislike -No Volume control (Too Loud sometimes)

Lemmings(game)
    Favorite -Very fun(for me it is), Symbian style, Different Level & type playing, no bugs
    Dislike -No direction on this game(fun to figure it out yourself)

Musbel Tetris(game)
    Favorite -Basic, graphic, simple, sounds, control (installed 3 tetris games this one is the best so far), no bugs
    Dislike -Can't think of one yet

Opera(Internet)
    Favorite -easy to read, open more than one browers
    Dislike -they stop the fast connection system, not enough option

SameGame2(game)
    Favorite -Stats reading, game is fun, challenging, no bugs
    Dislike -Java takes long to open, not a touch screen game

Yahtzee(game)
    Favorite -Graphic, simple, touch screen game(feel like playing megatouch), no bugs
    Dislike -Not much...just to same old Yahtzee game

I will share more program grading later....
    Aloha,

http://www.FreeViral.ws
    Need more hits on your website?!? Get 1 Million Hits per month FREE!!
    http://www.FreeViral.ws

Feedback Score
    Does P900 recognize word, excel files or I need a special soft?

Device(s)
    N97, N900
    Carrier(s)
    t-mobile (us)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonlord
    Does P900 recognize word, excel files or I need a special soft?
    p900 has quickword and quickshhet which are adequate word and excel reader. not great but adequate.
    haritia

Device(s)
    Black Berry 9300
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    i have 2 questions . first how is the compatibility of P910a with Tom Tom Mobile 5 and GPS bluetooth receiver. Or is there any better combination. Second will i be able to use my HBH 662 while i am using GPS with bluetooth receiver?
    Need a phone cannot find any where, contact us

Phone: 905 625 1100
    905 625 9983
    Cell Ph: 647 287 2434
    BB Pin: 23A012A2
    MSN : [email protected]
    Address:1325 Eglinton Ave E, Unit 213/215
    Mississauga, ON, L4W 4L9
    Email : [email protected]
    WEB : www.sntradersonline.com

Device(s)
    Motorola i830(2 years using it)
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel (ex-provider)/
    Feedback Score
    Here's my #1 Favorite so far...

Repligo (Read Document)
    Favorite- Read almost all file, fast reading, adjust to your own comfort, easy & simple.
    Dislike- None at all !! (maybe it will takes a little longer process, but cause you have to first read it off from your PC then transfer to your smartphone.)

I Love this program!!

Device(s)
    p900
    Carrier(s)
    O2
    Feedback Score
    Finally read superballs original post so here are more details on my favorite apps:

* FileMan: I really like it because it is simple and easy-to-use. It lets you browse the WHOLE file hierarchy, whereas the standard file browser included with the phone restricts you to only the 'media files' area. I often need to access these files to move/copy/delete/send via BT/IR, so for me it is essential. Cost: $4.95

* Mandala Notebook: I use this more than any other app. It lets you import word files (no figures) and organize heaps of data in an outline. You can also export to word, and you can import mind manager outlines. I use it as my second brain for just about every task or project. It also syncs tasks and appointments with outlook. Cost: $29.95 - they currently have a 70% discount.

* Metro: I travel a LOT and this is one of the most useful free apps I know. You can download public transport connections for almost any region in the world. It tells you the connection of trains or whatever from one place to another, and how long it will take. It also works on just about any mobile device. Now if only they had the timetables!

Feedback Score
    My favourites are Opera, Switcher, which lets you turn off stuff you didnt realise you left running, Zipman (but you need to beg, borrow, steal, or buy a reg code) and Animator (again coded). Animator is a particularly cool app that lets you download fonts, use handwtiting, use blank backgrounds or pics in your phone, and you simply write a message and it animates. You can mms and email em, or even use em for little avatars, logos or buttons.

Feedback Score
    MSI blueplayer for Listening to mp3 with stereo BT headset.

http://rapidshare.de/files/32046508/...Q20_060822.SIS
    1000 th Post 17 March 2006 at 0924 HKG
    2000 th Post 07 July 2007 at 0249 HKG

Device(s)
    Droid, 9550, 9530, iPhone, 8220, 8330, Storm 1 & 2, Droid 1 & 2, Droidx, Fascinate,& iPhone4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Map View GPS
    AgileMessanger FREE?

Where can I find these?
    Found Agile but free its not.
    Does anyone have a copy of the free version?
    I assume its a earlier version before they started to charge $44.99

I am new to Symbian OS and need to learn what is what.
    I just got a P990i, but have been using a a WM2003se i930, and Treo 650 for a while but never a Symbian OS phone.
    Thanks
    --
    JW
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    -- Aristotle

Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

Device(s)
    N95-3
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    chess uiq 3 . .
    Everything's easier said than done . . . unless you're mute.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    This is really wonderful app...

LINK BOY;
    LinkBoy provides up to 15 shortcuts to frequently used tasks, that can be displayed as executable icons on the standby screen. Shortcuts are available for the full range of applications, phone settings, multimedia files, web pages, contact actions, and common tasks. All key functions of the built-in standby screen are left intact by LinkBoy.

While it is most useful on the P990, LinkBoy can also be used on all other UIQ3 phones, either over the Standby screen, or as a self-contained collection of highly customizable shortcuts. LinkBoy UIQ3

Major features:
    # Up to 15 customizable shortcuts that can be displayed on the standby screen (SonyEricsson phones only).
    # Customizable number, position and arrangement of shortcuts.
    # Supported shortcut types include installed applications, Control panel settings, all multimedia file types, and web pages.
    # Shortcuts are also available for communications with individual contacts (like sending MMS to Jane Doe).
    # Shortcuts are also available for adding new entries of major built-in applications, like Calendar, Notes, Sound recorder, and more.
    # Shortcut icons can be replaced with custom images, including BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, SVG.
    # Customizable captions for shortcuts.
    # Adjustable transparency setting for the icon panel.
    # Display functions of the standby screen are preserved, including operator, area message, media player and timer.
    # Keypress functions of the standby screen are preserved, including silent mode, phone lock, and selection of default shortcuts.

Code:
    http://invitel.hu/zolea/cps/lb.htm

And sure, the best UIQ3 application;
    Swiss Manager

Device(s)
    Droid, 9550, 9530, iPhone, 8220, 8330, Storm 1 & 2, Droid 1 & 2, Droidx, Fascinate,& iPhone4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrared_071
    This is really wonderful app...

LINK BOY;
    LinkBoy provides up to 15 shortcuts to frequently used tasks, that can be displayed as executable icons on the standby screen. Shortcuts are available for the full range of applications, phone settings, multimedia files, web pages, contact actions, and common tasks. All key functions of the built-in standby screen are left intact by LinkBoy.

While it is most useful on the P990, LinkBoy can also be used on all other UIQ3 phones, either over the Standby screen, or as a self-contained collection of highly customizable shortcuts. LinkBoy UIQ3

Major features:
    # Up to 15 customizable shortcuts that can be displayed on the standby screen (SonyEricsson phones only).
    # Customizable number, position and arrangement of shortcuts.
    # Supported shortcut types include installed applications, Control panel settings, all multimedia file types, and web pages.
    # Shortcuts are also available for communications with individual contacts (like sending MMS to Jane Doe).
    # Shortcuts are also available for adding new entries of major built-in applications, like Calendar, Notes, Sound recorder, and more.
    # Shortcut icons can be replaced with custom images, including BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, SVG.
    # Customizable captions for shortcuts.
    # Adjustable transparency setting for the icon panel.
    # Display functions of the standby screen are preserved, including operator, area message, media player and timer.
    # Keypress functions of the standby screen are preserved, including silent mode, phone lock, and selection of default shortcuts.

Code:
    http://invitel.hu/zolea/cps/lb.htm

And sure, the best UIQ3 application;
    Swiss Manager
    Is this in FO only or are these options available when the P990i is FC?

Thanks

Feedback Score
    n0m0n,
    I think it is only for FO... I can´t tell for sure, since I have P1i...

Feedback Score
    I´ve just found this great application; Automobile If you want to have your consumption under control and supervision check out this utility

Are you confused of your petrol-expenses? Aren’t you sure how much do you pay for one kilometer and how much petrol does you car consume? Is it difficult for you to calculate or does it take a lot of time to you? Aren’t you completely clear about your car and travelling expenses (washing, parking, service, oil and tyre change, or every similar payment)?

Lubisoft Automobile is a program, which provides besides this basic functions also calculations of expenses of your business trip or holiday. It enables very easily to make financial overview about all your expenses connected with travelling by car and so reduces them effectively.

Automobile helps you store your data, dealing with petrol cost, volume and expenses, milage, shopping of car accessories and services. Automobile calculates statistics for each month or year from this data, because your mobile saves date and time of your payments automatically. You can enrich every entry with notice about location of petrol station or destination of your journey. The greatest advantage of Automobile is user-friendly environment, ease of information input and easy-to-read output.

You can enter petrol consumption and distances in various units (litre, gallon or congius for volume; kilometres or miles for distance). If you prefer tabular output you can also export data to spreadsheet programs such as MS Excel.

h**p://www.lubisoft.com/products/se_p990/automobile.php

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast