Thread: Will the CDMA razr come out on verizon, or just sprint

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 3G S
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Arrow Will the CDMA razr come out on verizon, or just sprint

there were thoughts on different websites that the razr for cdma will only come out for sprint, because verizon requires an external antenna. what carrier do you guys think it will come out on?

Device(s)
    Android/Linux
    Feedback Score

Device(s)
    Motorola V9M
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...edPhoneId=1720
    I don't see an external antenna. Any website posting info on a cdma razr is pure speculation anyway.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon (now)
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Verizon may or may not get the RAZR before Sprint. My reasoning is that Sprint only carries one Motorola phone right now and Motorola has released product sheets for all upcoming phones until the end of the year. So far the only CDMA phones listed (V323 and E815) show they support BREW and Sprint phones are java. Now some things might indicate it would go for Sprint. Apparently, Sprint had an issue with Motorola phones and they brought the V60v out as a testing of the waters. That phone has a completely different charging port from all other Motorolas. Rumor is the E815 will be rereleased soon with a mini-usb charging port as opposed to the standard Moto one. I wonder if this has anything to do with Sprint potentially picking up the E815. With the Sprint/Nextel merger, they very well could start picking up more Motorola phones. Sprint also is leaning towards internal antennas which Verizon is not except on new Samsungs. The V60v is a metal housed phone, and the RAZR obviously is as well. It could be the surprise Moto comeback for Sprint.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 3G S
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

--

It does not matter to me who gets it first(vzw or sprint) as long as verizon does get it. i could wait for a while, so that's not the problem. I just want to know if it will EVER come out for verizon(in the next year or so)