Page 1 of 121 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Moto V635: SUPERTHREAD !!!

Device(s)
    Mototola v635
    Carrier(s)
    Fido ( Best Provider )
    Feedback Score

Moto V635: SUPERTHREAD !!!

Hey all, i was browsing through HoFo for the pas couple of years and desided that there are too many questions and are repeating themselves all the time about the Moto V635, and there aren't many answers around since most of the active users are consintrated on the RaZr V3, so i desided that we can use a thread that can basically sum everything we have found/noticed/created for the V635 in this thread so we can avoid having ANNOYING repetative posts about the same question.

Please, post everything you know/found/created for your V635 in this thread and don't be shy to ADD/CORRECT me if i am wrong, i hope we will be able to make this thread interesting and exciting for the growing V635 community. So here we go, and HOPEFULLY this will work out to be GREAT.

FLASH/FLEX

To my knowledge there are only 3 official monster packs available:

The 24R , 6CR and 6DR however there are some reflashes, reflexes and language packs available some of which i had created. I simply extracted those from the original Monster Packs for those who prefer to apply flash, flex or the language pack ONLY to their phone. Here are the links:

R474_G_08.48.6CR_reflash_Telezz

R474_G_08.48.6DR_reflash_Telezz

NEWEST R474_G_08.48.88R_reflash_InDesign < --- THNAKS TO DJNICK

R474_G_08.48.6DR_Lang0038_reflash_Telezz

All those have been tested on my V635, the flash process was successful with 0 errors and there were no promlems with the phone whatsoever. All files must be applied using one of the flashing programs such as MultiFlashFlex or RDS lite and the Enable flash option must be chosen ( Even for the flex). If you flex your phone with SE5154AXXH10E6 your default language will be ITALIEN however you can easily change it by going to MENU>IMPOSTAZIONI(SETTINGS)>IMPOSTAZIONI INIZIALI(INITIAL SETUP)>LINGUA(LANGUEAGE)>ENGLISH.

As previously mentioned all these files were tested on my phone however i must say than I AM NOT RESPOSIBLE FOR THE DAMAGE YOU CAUSE YO YOUR PHONE USING MY FILES. USE THESE FILES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND DON'T COMPLAIN IF YOU POHNE WILL BE DEAD. PLEASE BACK EVERYTHING UP IF YOU INTEND TO DO ANY MODIFICATIONS TO YOUR PHONE. IF YOU MODIFY YOUR PHONE YOU WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY.

SEEM EDITS

From what i've noticed most of the seem edits that are listed on XLR8's web site are working for the V635, the important ones anyway. I didn't have the time to check each and every single one of them and i really don't see the point.

OUTTER LCD

At this point all i know is that the picture cannot be changed by using the cl.gif like in the RaZr. You can put any text you want by modifing seem 0061 and 0062 however if you leave it blank motorola's picture will be displayed.

MULTIMEDIA

Gain_table.bin can still be changed as all the other VXXX models. Video recording is unliminted with the 9CR flash or higher.

SKINS

A great option that is available in the V635. To create skin directories you can either use P2K commander or Dir2Flex both available at www.motomodders.com. You can also remove the oparator text the the clock to enjoy your nice wallpaper by following a GREAT guide by MOTOX at www.motox.us, it is located in 101 help section.

TRASNFLASH

I great option available to the V635 is very usefull for MP3 or PICTURE storage. You can control the default connection to your pc by going to Menu>Settings>Connection>USB. If set to Memoty stick your PC will install it as a removable hard drive, if set to DATA/FAX your PC will see it as a USB modem.

KEY MAPPING

You can change the key mapping settings if you want to change your phone behaviour when pressing certain keys. The program that will help you do this called P2K Menu Editor and it can be found at www.motomodders.com as well. You can change any key to any key however must remember that you MUST BACKUP BEFORE.

PROGRAM TO USE

P2K TOOLS
    P2K COMMANDER
    P2K MAN
    MOTOROLA POHNE TOOLS
    PST> MULTIFLASHFLEX
    P2KMENUEDITOR
    MOTOSKIN
    DIR2FLEX

Well, i think that's all you need to know if you are new to the V635 and hopefully a lot of new things will be added as we go further into the exploration of our cool v635. Please post anything V635 related here.

Have a good day, and ENJOY MODDING THAT V635 !!!
    Last edited by Telezz; 07-09-2005 at 02:51 AM.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    tmo
    Feedback Score
    cool.. i'll probably reflash my phone tomorrow morning with 6dr, since 24r is pretty buggy and freezes a lot

Device(s)
    Mototola v635
    Carrier(s)
    Fido ( Best Provider )
    Feedback Score
    I've tested it on my V635 for about three weeks any there are no bugs at all. I am now testing the 88R to see how is it.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    tmo
    Feedback Score
    cool.. does the video playback on 6dr actually sync the audio and video together correctly? or does the video lag the audio by a half second like it is on 24r_a?

Device(s)
    Mototola v635
    Carrier(s)
    Fido ( Best Provider )
    Feedback Score
    I never heard of such bug ... Mine plays recorded vides perfectly.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 1.1.4 / Samsung D900
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    i just tried SE5154AXXH10E6_Flex_Telezz
    and now my phone wont turn on
    =(

Multiflashflex detects the phone as S Blank Neptune LTE
    im trying to reflash it with
    R474_G_08.48.6DR_PDS009_LP0039_DRM0001_JPJAVA_G_08 _R474_06_00_07R_SE5154AXXH10E6_1FF.shx
    but i get
    [00:48:04] Flash File:C:\Documents and Settings\elkay\Desktop\R474_G_08.48.6DR_PDS009_LP0 039_DRM0001_JPJAVA_G_08_R474_06_00_07R_SE5154AXXH1 0E6_1FF.shx USB Port:0 Error:FLASH failed! *********Flash FAILED!!!*********

help =\

Device(s)
    Mototola v635
    Carrier(s)
    Fido ( Best Provider )
    Feedback Score
    Hold down * + # + Power Button until the phone goes into bootloader, it might take a while but it will got into the bootloader. Try to play with the TF card and the power button. Try to remove battery and plug the AC cord. Does you keypad blinks when you power it on ? Or is it just DEAD ? What city you live in ?

Good Luck.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Telezz
    Hold down * + # + Power Button until the phone goes into bootloader, it might take a while but it will got into the bootloader. Try to play with the TF card and the power button. Try to remove battery and plug the AC cord. Does you keypad blinks when you power it on ? Or is it just DEAD ? What city you live in ?

Good Luck.
    no keypad blinks
    how long should i wait for the bootloader?
    Ive tried for like a minute

Soon as i plug it in..its still detected by multiflashflex and rsd as S Blank Neptune LTE

Device(s)
    Mototola v635
    Carrier(s)
    Fido ( Best Provider )
    Feedback Score
    It happened to me, i was playing around with it for a while, and it eventually worked.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Telezz
    It happened to me, i was playing around with it for a while, and it eventually worked.
    should i have the datacable in when trying to load the bootloader?
    stillnot getting anything =\

Device(s)
    BlackBerry BOLD
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless Canada ●
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Does anyone know how to get the flash to light up when the phone rings? like those old funlights?

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold 9700
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by faibs
    Does anyone know how to get the flash to light up when the phone rings? like those old funlights?
    search for my post in the v635 usefull things thread, i posted how to do it thre

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by elkay
    i just tried SE5154AXXH10E6_Flex_Telezz
    and now my phone wont turn on...
    elkay, I can't help but notice that your profile doesn't actually show a v635. You do have one right? Is your profile just not updated!? I hope you didn't try to put that on a v600 !

Device(s)
    V635
    Feedback Score
    im getting the same problem as elkay and mine is a v635.

any ideas?

your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Device(s)
    BlackBerry BOLD
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless Canada ●
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by djnick
    search for my post in the v635 usefull things thread, i posted how to do it thre
    is there a way to do that but not have the flash light up while charging?

Page 1 of 121 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 101 ... LastLast