Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: 8100 When???

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G 16gig
    Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    You could move files with the 8940, but you could not move a pic to the SD card to load on you computer via card reader. They encrypted it or something, but Verion just says sorry, we don't support it. Why don't they just tell the truth.

Device(s)
    LG Voyager
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    So in comparison which would you(anyone) rather get a 8000, 8100, or an audiovox 8940 i was thinkin about the 8940 when i got my 8000 but i hated the bad camera placement, i would get a motorola but i like to text message alot and i can only use T9 not that weird thing they have

Device(s)
    Moto Q
    Carrier(s)
    USCC
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NHS2003
    well we already knew it wasn't coming out today. but now they say the release date is july 5 which i really hope it is.
    The LG Rep was in my store today, as he told me it was gonna be out on the 5th. Now infomanager has no info on it and we have no promo kit in the store. We usally get a promo kit at least a week if not two weeks before the phone launches. According to the Rep, all EVDO Markets will get the phone at the same time, then other markets will roll out the phone in the following weeks.

I have been demoing the 8100 for a couple weeks now and love it. With EVDO finally launching in Seattle, the VCast is cool.

time will truly tell.

Device(s)
    Moto Q
    Carrier(s)
    USCC
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jay-rod05
    So in comparison which would you(anyone) rather get a 8000, 8100, or an audiovox 8940 i was thinkin about the 8940 when i got my 8000 but i hated the bad camera placement, i would get a motorola but i like to text message alot and i can only use T9 not that weird thing they have
    I am a die hard LG guy, but was handed a V710 in January and told I had to use it. I got the hang of the "iTap" in no time quick. T9 is nice but with a small amount of practice you can get iTap down.

As for the charging port on the Motorola, there is no fixing that. YUCK!

Device(s)
    HTC Evo 3D
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke.Rossi
    The LG Rep was in my store today, as he told me it was gonna be out on the 5th. Now infomanager has no info on it and we have no promo kit in the store. We usally get a promo kit at least a week if not two weeks before the phone launches. According to the Rep, all EVDO Markets will get the phone at the same time, then other markets will roll out the phone in the following weeks.

I have been demoing the 8100 for a couple weeks now and love it. With EVDO finally launching in Seattle, the VCast is cool.

time will truly tell.
    this is very good news indeed if it is true. which i hope it is

Device(s)
    HTC Evo 3D
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    being told that the phone is in warehouse in memphis.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    being told that the phone is in warehouse in memphis.
    i really hope this is all true i want one asap!!

Device(s)
    HTC Evo 3D
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    me too. i can't wait to get this phone. i hope it comes out if before the 19th which is my birthday or on the 23rd.even the sales rep at a circuit city said she is getting this phone

Feedback Score
    I'm afraid this is going to be another v710 as far as the bluetooth issue. The 8100 displays less colors than the 8000 and yes JROCK2004 is right about the screen size being much smaller. So far all it's got going for itself is extra memory and EM slot. That's huge for a lot of users.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 3G S
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    the video resolution is going to be better and it will support aim. the information on mobile media was from when the phone was first leaked and has been since updated.
    So it will support AIM? Great! That was one of the reasons I was going to get the 8000, but now i think i'll get the 8100! ARE YOU POSITIVE IT WILL SUPPORT AIM....ANYONE PLEASE ANSWER!!

Device(s)
    HTC Evo 3D
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    it will support aim

Northern Jersey...Away from the rednecks.
    Device(s)
    LG VX6000 w/ CLEAR HOUSING!
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon [I hate them...]
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chkdg8
    I'm afraid this is going to be another v710 as far as the bluetooth issue. The 8100 displays less colors than the 8000 and yes JROCK2004 is right about the screen size being much smaller. So far all it's got going for itself is extra memory and EM slot. That's huge for a lot of users.
    Only the external screen displays less colors.

Device(s)
    HTC Evo 3D
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    the phone release date is 7/11/2005. for more info go on the verizon forum

Device(s)
    HTC Evo 3D
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    it will indeed release on the 11th with best buy maybe having a july 10 release

Feedback Score
    Enough!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast