Thread: P900 Design Problem watch out!!!!!

Feedback Score

P900 Design Problem watch out!!!!!

I notice that alot of the P900 owners have the same problem.

The part that I circled being chipped off. There is a problem with the keypad design, and since the keypad always give pressure to that part of the housing, it will eventually cracked and chiped off.

If you have experienced with the same problem, please post a reply. Also does anyone know how much is it cost to get it fixed.... is that even covered by the warrenty?

Orlando, Surrey B.C.,montreal, LaHabra Cali.
    Device(s)
    sony ericson P1i
    Carrier(s)
    t-mobile
    Feedback Score
    I'm have the same problem mine is cracked. I am sending in my phone for different issue covered under the warranty, but they said that might not be covered under warranty.

Device(s)
    Nokia N70
    Carrier(s)
    Moldcell
    Feedback Score
    I had the same problem, I just had to purchase anew front panel and I solved the situation this way

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson P900
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Yes this problem can happen if you keep your P900 in your pocket or in a tight space that applies pressure to the keypad.

Best solution to avoid breaking both sides of the screen is to remove the keypad.

Device(s)
    Nokia N70
    Carrier(s)
    Moldcell
    Feedback Score
    I think that the phone will be uglier without the keypad on

Device(s)
    P910i
    Feedback Score

Design problem

yes its true, its a design problem with P900, they said P910 dose not have this issue, anyway i hate to see my lovely phone craked, please tell me how much is the cost for the front panel? im using all original set so i expect to get the same quality (original) front panel, also if anyone know how much is the complete casing for P900... any websites to buy from? as im not located in US