Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: The Definitive "How to recover your dead phone" thread

Device(s)
    v635
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cdennis420
    My V635 is dead after i followed the motorola flashing & flexing guide for the V600 thinking it would work for a v635. but of course it didn't. I can't even access the bootloader and i dont really wanna risk screwing up my connecting cable. Is there any other way to fix my phone.
    i'm in the same boat you're in buddy. Anything happen? Did you somehow fix it? What flash did you flash it with?

I tried .6CR and now it will not turn back on. I've tried pulling the Tflash in then putting it back, i've tried plugging it into the battery, i've tried it all, but doing some vodoo dance around it. Nothing like a $300 POS.

Device(s)
    v635
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Does anyone know what this error means? ERROR: THe superfile selected for reflash. You must use a rom superfile with blank Subscriber Units.

Where can i get a rom superfile?? My phone is completely dead now. At least yesterday I was able to have the program recognize it, now it won't turn on one bit.

Device(s)
    Motorola e398
    Carrier(s)
    Orange
    Feedback Score
    weird, my friend's e398 won't come out of bootloader. stil r372 95r.

i tried to upgrade to i398 but i forgot the preflex. just started with the flash.

bootloader is stil 07.d0, and it won't go past bootloader screen. i don't even have to push three buttons to get in. normal startup does the trick

is there a way to flex from bootloader?

tried the 95r mp, didn't work
    yeah well, the dude abides

Device(s)
    Motorola E398
    Carrier(s)
    Telfort
    Feedback Score
    My multi flex doesn't work i use pst 7.1.1 i get this error:
    Error: PST Initialization failed! No security key detected.

And i have now i white screen error
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...16#post5700816
    Can anyone help me with it??

Device(s)
    SLVR L7 unlocked
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by abro
    Does anyone know what this error means? ERROR: THe superfile selected for reflash. You must use a rom superfile with blank Subscriber Units.

Where can i get a rom superfile?? My phone is completely dead now. At least yesterday I was able to have the program recognize it, now it won't turn on one bit.
    yes, does anyone know what this means? it seems a couple of us are getting this error

Feedback Score
    Does any one solve the # * PWR problem? what can be done? I have a dead v600, when i tried the 3 keys the phone starts in a white screen and my pc can't detect it. Any advice?

Device(s)
    HTC Inspire 4G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Arrgh

I've read every friggen' post here and frankly, It pisses me off to see people take advantage of the good nature of others and their tallents to modding. So here's my two cents.

Number one...If you are flashing or flexing your daily use phone...and you have no backup...I feel sorry for you. you're taking this risk, so accept the consequences and quit your complaining...

Number two...If you messed up your daily use phone because you flashed and flexed it...and you have no backup or safty net...you're an idiot

number three...if you have flashed and flexed your daily use phone without reading a darn thing about it and you are begging anyone in this forum for help...I don't feel sorry for you.

C'MON PEOPLE! Use a little common sense! Most people on HOFO have backups that they either resort back to in a crisis or experiment with their backups (like me).

I think it's rediculous that someone has to turn off thier PM's because people rush into crap without reading one single post on this entire board. Not to mention how annoying it is to read 1,000 posts of "HELP PLZ!!!1 I'M RETARDED AND MESSED UP MY FONE! NEED HELP 911!"
    ::Sigh::
    I'm done now.

Device(s)
    motorola v635
    Carrier(s)
    pcs
    Feedback Score

v3 dead

hello i flexed my v3 with the v3 flex of big daddy that leaves you 7mb free well the phone start but i have a black screen and i only have the upper bar that tells you the signal and the battery i can make calls but i cannot see anything

please can someone be kind enough to help me pleassseee!!!!!

Device(s)
    HTC Inspire 4G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    are you talking about the v3 flex for triplets phones or for non triplets phones? I believe there are two different flexes roaming around. one is to make Vxxx series phones in the likeness of the v3's. the other is specifically for v3's. Check which one you have.

Device(s)
    HTC Inspire 4G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    If anyone knows where I can download these files or has these files, please let me know. I am so close to recovering my dead phone, but it hangs on a black screen. No other flashes have worked for me as of yet that are readdly available.

TRIPLETS_G_0B.09.2FR_A1_LP001B_JPG_0B_V300_05_03R_ GS9V400DST01NA14F_1FF.shx
    TRIPLETS_G_0B.09.2FR_A1_LP001B_JPG_0B_V600_05_03R_ GS9V600DST01NA14F_1FF.shx
    TRIPLETS_G_0B.09.2FR_A1_LP001B_JPJAVA_G_0B_V300_05 _03R_GS9V400DOBSONNA1AC_1FF.shx
    TRIPLETS_G_0B.09.2FR_A1_LP001B_JPJAVA_G_0B_V600_04 _04R_GS9V400TRIT1NA160_1FF.shx

Thanks!

Device(s)
    V635
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Is there any way to wake up a dead V635 that was reflashed with the wrong reflash version?

For example: Running 24R but was flashed/flexed with a reflash file of 88R (not a monster pack).

Any insight into this would be great. Thanks!

Device(s)
    Samsung Soul U900
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score

Help please!!!!

Hi

i got my e398 a few months ago for my birthday.I learnt about flashing for a while after reading about it and then flashed my e398 with a monster pack to make it a V398.It worked perfectly.Then i read about shoeys i398 flash file and got greedy(because of the video option)and I tried to flash that and thats when everything stopped working.It came with two files a pre flash file and the normal i398 file.I flashed using the pre flash file first then the i398.It said flash succesful.Im using a program called "Smartmoto" because RSD and Multiflash doesnt work on my computer.At first it turned on said "hellomoto" then turned of again.Now it goes straight to bootloader.I tried flashing it again several times it always says flash successful but still doesnt work.Help me please I am in BIG trouble.I Love this phone and now its gone.I hope its not irrecoverable since its brand new.
    E398

Device(s)
    Samsung Soul U900
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Hi

i got my e398 a few months ago for my birthday.I learnt about flashing

for a while after reading about it and then flashed my e398 with a

monster pack to make it a V398.It worked perfectly.Then i read about

shoeys i398 flash file and got greedy(because of the video option)and I

tried to flash that and thats when everything stopped working.It came

with two files a pre flash file and the normal i398 file.I flashed

using the pre flash file first then the i398.It said flash succesful.Im

using a program called "Smartmoto" because RSD and Multiflash doesnt

work on my computer.At first it turned on said "hellomoto" then turned

of again.Now it goes straight to bootloader.I tried flashing it again

several times it always says flash successful but still doesnt

work.Help me please I am in BIG trouble.I Love this phone and now its

gone.I hope its not irrecoverable since its brand new.

Feedback Score
    just keep trying m8 theres plenty of flashes about, if it's already gone it can't get any worse.....

Feedback Score

Question

HI BidDaddy :

I had read about your comment about how to FIX DEAD phone's >> Wondering if your "BOOTLOADER" thing will work the SAME on a "DEAD RAZR" phone ???

I mess up the Flash , and now the RAZR is like you said , everytime I tried to Power ON the phone , it appear keeps going through a power cycle by itself , the LCD Screen Can't even get light Up >

Can this be DONE on a RAZR phone too

Thanks
    Last edited by Cell_site; 09-20-2005 at 04:34 PM.

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast