Thread: BT headset for the LG PM-325? Not having much success

Feedback Score

BT headset for the LG PM-325? Not having much success

Not having much luck with the quality. I have tried the HS-810, HS-820. They worked fine on my end of the phone but everyone I spoke with was getting an echo when they talked. I turned the volume down to a point where I could hardly hear them and still had the problem. I just tried the Jabra BT-250. The echo was minimal but voice dial feature couldnt be setup. If I even held the phone in my left hand down by my side with the earpiece on the right side...the sound quality both directions was terrible.
    Anyone have success with a BT headset on there PM-325?
    Matthew

Feedback Score
    I have the Jabra 250 and it is the best headset I have ever owned. No issues what so ever. No echo at all. Maybe it is because your phone doesn't have the latest software version 17. Have you tried updating?

Feedback Score
    Any of you guys have a headset that is working for you on this phone?
    Matthew

Device(s)
    LG PM325
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS
    Feedback Score
    Got the same set up, same exact problem. I'm taking my headset back. Thanks for confirming!

Feedback Score

Headset search conitues

Tried and returned the only BT headset Sprint offers. The Body Glove/Ear glove. There was an echo on both ends of the conversation and the road noise was as loud as my voice. It actually seemed to magnify the road noise.
    Going to give up on the BT headset search for awhile an see what other forum members find.
    Matthew

Device(s)
    Motorola
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score

HS-810

I have the Hs-810 and it works great. the best one out there right now is the HS-810. If it does not work with your phone than it could be that something else is interupting the connection. it might be in the design of the phone itself.

good luck
    Josh