Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: P910a Discussion, Purchases & Issues

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

P910a's Available On SE's Site

Click here if you're ready to get one. They're $829 plus S&H.

Says they're in stock. Ordered one myself, so if it comes as promised, I'll be selling my 900.

Device(s)
    Treo 680
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    L Bo:

Could you post your impressions after receiving your unit? I had a hard time deciding between the p910a and the Pda2k - ended up getting the i-Mate. I am interested in what you think of you phone once you get it!

Diana

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I heard so many stories when the P910a was going to be released, I just gave up and bought the P910i for $777.00 I figured that was a good price for a P910i. LBo, if you want to sell your P900, give me a holla and we'll run through it like reading rainbow.
    In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher. ~Dalai Lama

My Feedback

...in the end, the anvil is my friend, don't forget it

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    buglaydi:

Not a problem. I expect to be disappointed so that if I end up loving it, it's that much better. The main purpose I'm getting it is for the 850Mhz. Now that Cingular has completed their takeover of ATT, I expect this unit to make all my wildest fantasies come true: 5 bars INSIDE my house!!

zen:

I will be selling it if the 910a proves to be good in the 850Mhz range. I'm gonna be pissed cause of all the games and apps I bought, but if I'm gonna get better coverage, it'll be worth it!!

I'll keep u posted also.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by L Bo
    buglaydi:

Not a problem. I expect to be disappointed so that if I end up loving it, it's that much better. The main purpose I'm getting it is for the 850Mhz. Now that Cingular has completed their takeover of ATT, I expect this unit to make all my wildest fantasies come true: 5 bars INSIDE my house!!

zen:

I will be selling it if the 910a proves to be good in the 850Mhz range. I'm gonna be pissed cause of all the games and apps I bought, but if I'm gonna get better coverage, it'll be worth it!!

I'll keep u posted also.
    The transition period between Cingular and AT&T has started and will end 6 months from now. This is according to what Cingular said. I guess that means all AT&T 850mhz towers will be renamed to Cingular which shouldn't be hard, then Cingular/AT&T customer roaming etc etc. I think it'll be neat but T-Mobile hasn't done anything wrong for 3.75 out of 4 years and service is awesome. Keep me post LBo....if its in good/excellent condition...friend has a P800 and he needs to get out of it haha.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    As long as you're happy, cool.

I'll take pics when its time to sell. There are 3 scratches from a fall a while back, so I would rate it a good condition. My apps/games would probably make up the price. If not, then I just format and sell.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by L Bo
    As long as you're happy, cool.

I'll take pics when its time to sell. There are 3 scratches from a fall a while back, so I would rate it a good condition. My apps/games would probably make up the price. If not, then I just format and sell.
    Where are the 3 scratches? now I'm interested.

Device(s)
    Nokia E71
    Carrier(s)
    Vodofone
    Feedback Score
    Does anyone know it any of the major network providers are going to carry it?

Device(s)
    BB 8100
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score

P910a / T-Mobile

Question, all phones offered by T-Mo seem to be 900, 1800, 1900. The SE site shows the P910a as an 850. Is this correct, and if so will it work with T-Mo network?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Re: P910a / T-Mobile

Originally posted by gstull
    Question, all phones offered by T-Mo seem to be 900, 1800, 1900. The SE site shows the P910a as an 850. Is this correct, and if so will it work with T-Mo network?
    It is correct and 850 has better coverage than the 1900 most carriers use. The 910a is not the only phone SE has that uses the 850 spectrum.

Originally posted by langdona
    Does anyone know it any of the major network providers are going to carry it?
    Not as of yet.

Originally posted by mobilezen
    Where are the 3 scratches? now I'm interested.
    On the corners of the phone. I'll probably start taking pics today in preparation of selling it.

Device(s)
    One Plus One
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Anyone know if it has EDGE?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by carsmovies
    Anyone know if it has EDGE?
    no EDGE.

Device(s)
    One Plus One
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    no EDGE.
    You 100% sure? The SE rep said that it did. Just like the S700i which doesn't have it while the S710a does.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by carsmovies
    You 100% sure? The SE rep said that it did. Just like the S700i which doesn't have it while the S710a does.
    I went on SE's NA website. It said it supported Wap 2.0, GPRS and HSCSD and that's it. I looked everywhere else and didn't see EDGE networks supported for the P910a.

Device(s)
    One Plus One
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I went on SE's NA website. It said it supported Wap 2.0, GPRS and HSCSD and that's it. I looked everywhere else and didn't see EDGE networks supported for the P910a.
    I did the same but on the SE site it does mention High speed data? Not too sure what they mean by that?

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast