Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: P910a Discussion, Purchases & Issues

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by carsmovies
    I did the same but on the SE site it does mention High speed data? Not too sure what they mean by that?
    **shakes carmovies outta dream**

There is no EDGE in the P910a. Maybe they have CLIFF.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    GET READY FOR THIS PEOPLE!!

SE is taking EXTREME precautionary measures to keep the fraud purchases down to a minimum. I had to prove (by fax) I am "L Bo" in order to get my phone. They aren't taken any shorts this go around. So unless you're on the up and up, don't expect SE to send you their precious P910a. :laughs:

Kudos SE!!

Device(s)
    HTC TyTn
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Has anyone who ordered one on the SE sites received notice that it has shipped?
    Corey McLaughlin

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I suggest you call. They dont seem to follow up like they say. I happened to call since I saw no response. After I was approved, the site shows my tracking # and give me the status on FedEx's site. Before 10:30 am tomorrow I will have it!!

BTW, they are open 9-5pm EST M-F.

Device(s)
    SDA
    Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Just called they say "Iam sorry but i cant find your order in the computer,please call back later" what a ×××××××× !!!!!!! 48 hours and they cant find order and i cant even cancel.Got to call credit company......
    Sero500 $30:
    500 Anytime Bonus Mins
    Free pick3
    Nights 5pm
    Free Incoming MINS
    TEP $7
    25% off

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by bestjudge
    Just called they say "Iam sorry but i cant find your order in the computer,please call back later" what a ×××××××× !!!!!!! 48 hours and they cant find order and i cant even cancel.Got to call credit company......
    That sure does suck azz. Got mine this am. As stated the keypad is quite flimsy, BUT the 850Mhz makes up for the difference!! Ah yes, 4 whopping bars on Cingular Direct now!! No Extend!!

Device(s)
    iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone 2G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T... since back when they were Pac*Bell PCS.
    Feedback Score
    yeah when i tried calling in the order they told me i need a fax, so since i didnt have one i purchased it online to just "check" the agreement box, but........

once i entered my info, it was declined and told me to contact my CC company. the funny thing was at the same moment i was going to dial my CC company's #...... they actually called me first.

the operator asked for me and then wanted to inform/verify that I was actually the one trying to charge the large amount online.

after i verified, she said to retry the transaction again once we get off the phone bcus she was authorizing it. i was totally surprised by how good/fast my credit card company was at monitoring that kind of stuff.

NOW back to my point for the guy who stated his order was NOT found..... you have to call the customer service number that is on your "order status" page. i called them after the same BS that they told you, bcus that number contacts the verification center directly and they are teh ones who are verifying your info.

they'll just ask for your last name to look it up bcus they use a different order number than the regular SE reps. (he even stated how SE is dragging their asses on getting everyone on the same page)

so hang in there, cus i just ordered mine on sunday night and mine is scheduled to be here on thursday by 4:30pm. *grins*

Device(s)
    SDA
    Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Listen i just called No order number ,no phone number ,no my name in there computer .I will wait one more day before i call credit company.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Keep the faith man!! It's well worth it just to see all the pretty green bars!! I had no idea there were so many. :laughs:

Device(s)
    SDA
    Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by L Bo
    Keep the faith man!! It's well worth it just to see all the pretty green bars!! I had no idea there were so many. :laughs:
    Cingular is great in my area ,full service everywhere.How long did it take you from date u placed your order till they got it shipped?

Device(s)
    P910a
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score

Cool 2 Days

Been using my P800 since Aug 03.
    ETA to P910a, Nov. 4, 04

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    from the day order was placed until date of arrival = 4 days (and thats with 3-day shipping).

Device(s)
    p990,p910a
    Carrier(s)
    t-mobile
    Feedback Score

availability

so does SE have the phone and are they shipping cause i pre ordered one and want to be one of the lucky ones like Lbo to weld it to my hands. I also checked with expansys and they told me that they do not charge sales tax for the order which makes it cheaper than se with the same overnight delivery

Device(s)
    Verizon iPhone 4S
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by L Bo
    L Bo!

Congratulations! Ahhh yes, I dream of the day where I get more than 1 or 2 bars...!

Total coincidence: I've put the 910a out of my mind- I just got tired of waiting. Then tonight, my wife dragged me kicking and screaming to get some Japanese food for take out (not my personal favorite, sorry sushi lovers!)

But there was a silver lining: Some woman waiting for her order was holding a P900 in her hand, blue light blinking away. I've never seen a P900 live before. I thought to myself: Hey, that's not a bad size! I always thought it was much bigger!

L Bo, please Nit Pick for me! Give us your thoughts and impressions! If you've read my rantings over on the Cingular forum, you know I'm really particular about sound quality and RF holding power!

Again, congrats on your new gem! I'm happy for you!
    Air goes in and out. Blood goes round and round. Any deviation is a problem.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    yes "philosophy" SE does have the p910a's and have been shipping them out since like the last couple days of October.

i order mine on sunday night, oct 31st (online) then they got the order monday morning, processed it (even tho no one at SE could find the order until i contacted the authorization/verification dept)

then they told me on monday evening that it was verified, approved, processed, packaged, awaiting fedex pick-up........ and i will arrive in 3 days before 4:30pm.

then later that monday night i got a fedex tracking# emailed to me.

and yes, expansys did not charge me sales tax on my old p900 even tho i am in California, but you will be getting a p910i (having the GSM 900 band) and SE offers you the p910a for better use in the Americas with the GSM 850 band.

the tax SE charged me was just about $50. the shipping for 3day was like $9.

also remember that even though there is no tax charges from expansys... they are asking $849 compared to SE's $829... so really the 50 in tax is REALLY 30 in tax once you subtract the difference that expansys is charging.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast