Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Saw an i325 today.

Device(s)
    I880
    Carrier(s)
    nextel
    Feedback Score
    I see them now thanks for the pics, love them. i went to my local dealer and he stated he had tryed them in the U.P. of MI and got about 3 miles with Direct talk. He asked him about the delay from radio transmission to radio transmission. He stated without a doubt there is alot bigger delay then a standard FRS radio. He also stated the antenna can be removed a a smaller "fixed" antenna could be put on tho it wont get the better signal strengh the 325 is becoming know for. He also stated that both the 325 and the 315 have metal tabs on the back side for charging the unit in a stand up charge. That would be awesome!! know more fiddling with a connector and lining it up just right.
    May the Phone be with you

Device(s)
    Me: Camo Green GSM Samsung Galaxy S5 Active w/128GB SanDisk MircoSD Card
    Carrier(s)
    PRESENT: [at&t] w/ 20% FAN Discount.
    Feedback Score

Smile Yup!

I'm in the process of getting me one of those stand up chargers, but putting the connector plug in is really simple and you don't really need to line it up, it goes right in. Just make sure you have the connector plug flipped the right direction is all.

The reception is truly awesome with this phone. Not only can I hear very clearly, the reciever on the other ends hears clear as well, so I have been told.

I don't mind much now in the areas I go with weak signals, they aren't weak with this phone and the antenna is so flexable, I don't mind it being fixed at all!

Device(s)
    I880
    Carrier(s)
    nextel
    Feedback Score
    Is the color screen as big and bright as the 830?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score

Originally posted by Tritan
    Is the color screen as big and bright as the 830?
    I dunno!

But it is bright and nice looking! Compares more to what the i95cl had except not quite as big and no wallpapers.

Device(s)
    I880
    Carrier(s)
    nextel
    Feedback Score
    My local dealer also said with the right paper work submitted. We can open up the 325 and 315 to use the alert mode on direct talk with using groups. He is going to work on that for use shortly.

Device(s)
    I880
    Carrier(s)
    nextel
    Feedback Score
    Phatman can you take a pic of this phone on someones waist? I would like so see how the phone fits on your waist. I was told it doesn't come with a clip like the I830 has.You have to buy one separate? Is this true?

Device(s)
    i930
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Phatman can you take a pic of this phone on someones waist? I would like so see how the phone fits on your waist. I was told it doesn't come with a clip like the I830 has.You have to buy one separate? Is this true?
    it comes with one. Both i315 and the i325.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score

Post Re: clip

Originally posted by Spirit
    it comes with one. Both i315 and the i325.
    It comes with a holster.

I use the BodyGlove scuba suit case Part # 9008501 and what a perfect fit ... very nice feel holding the phone as well. I got the cases from a perfect eBay'r: zwireless*com .

If you look above in my signature area on my first post, there is a pic of my i325 with the case and without.

The clip is a swivel with notches, won't spin by itself so you can keep the clip stationary if you like. I like this feature alot.

I recommend the BodyGLove scuba suit case for the i305, i315, and i325 which is the same case, same case fits all these three.
    VERY WELL MADE!

Last edited by TheRetiredMark; 09-24-2004 at 04:57 AM.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up BodyGlove Part #9008501

Fits the i305, i315, & the i325 perfectly!

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8310
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    After seeing the i325 in real life, I ordered one and will be here today. Be great for offshore fishing, two of my boating friends have a 315 and 325 so over water the direct talk should work for miles. Very handy if you are 60 miles offshore and have no Nextel signal. We do use VHF radio but its not as handy as the phone on your belt.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score

Smile I'm Happy To oblige!

Here it is clipped to my side with the BodyGlove case .....

Feedback Score
    BTW - based on the size of the phone and the screen, I'd say that it is the same internals as the i285. Looks like the exact same screen, which by the way, isn't nearly as nice as the i730/i830 screen, but it is livable.

Just don't expect to download games to it - the screen is the wrong size for 99.9% of the games out there.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score

Arrow Not that I care, but ......

what is the point of having Java Apps on this phone when there are no programs, games, or wallpapers that can be downloaded into it? Ringtones can of couse be downloaded, but you don't need Java Apps for that anyway.

My thinking is that maybe down the road some day there will be program applications, some games, and wallpapers that will be available for the i325.

Having games & wallpapers are not a concern of mine being I don't play games or at least I wouldn't on a cell phone. My concern is being able to talk when I want, as long as I want, and where I want as well as having a well built, dang near bullet proof phone. This phone fits that bill!

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8310
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Re: Not that I care, but ......

Originally posted by PlatMan
    what is the point of having Java Apps on this phone when there are no programs, games, or wallpapers that can be downloaded into it? Ringtones can of couse be downloaded, but you don't need Java Apps for that anyway.

My thinking is that maybe down the road some day there will be program applications, some games, and wallpapers that will be available for the i325.

Having games & wallpapers are not a concern of mine being I don't play games or at least I wouldn't on a cell phone. My concern is being able to talk when I want, as long as I want, and where I want as well as having a well built, dang near bullet proof phone. This phone fits that bill!
    I could not agree more. I have never understood why people want all these wallpapers and ringtones. I want a phone that I can use no matter what.

I would die if my phone rang with some of these stupid ringtones. It all about ego and has nothing to do with good capable communications.

I guess to each his own but no PuffDaddy for me!

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8310
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

I hate $ucking TeleSales

I ordered my i325 and told them I wanted it send next day, I would pay any extra shipping. The idiot sent it two day service. Are these people stupid? I swore I would never order from them again but it was the only way to get this temp. phone.

They are not worth the gas out of a dog butt!

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast