Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Bluetooth adapters

Device(s)
    Nokia N82 Titanium (Finland)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido (Fido-2-Fido!)
    Feedback Score
    i dont think they are not needed anymore nowadays...since more new laptops have bt now

Feedback Score
    I use something call "Blue Soleil" bt dongle. It was 5 shipped. Its from a site in hong kong but reliable nonetheless. Speed was a bit slower then the USB DK2 cable.

Device(s)
    bunch of phones
    Carrier(s)
    fido
    Feedback Score
    i just got this freakin cheap BT dongle with BT V. 2.0+EDR for about U$5... it is supposed to replace my old MSI dongle, but having some difficulty having it run on my desktop, i have to remove older bt drivers... just dont have the time now to configure this...
    i use my cellphones too much, my brains are fried...

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido (Fido-2-Fido!)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thehuydog
    I use something call "Blue Soleil" bt dongle. It was 5 shipped. Its from a site in hong kong but reliable nonetheless. Speed was a bit slower then the USB DK2 cable.
    can u pm me the seller name pls? thanks

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by friedbrains
    i just got this freakin cheap BT dongle with BT V. 2.0+EDR for about U$5... it is supposed to replace my old MSI dongle, but having some difficulty having it run on my desktop, i have to remove older bt drivers... just dont have the time now to configure this...
    Use the Widcomm drivers

Device(s)
    Nokia N93
    Carrier(s)
    E-Plus (Debitel Light)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by friedbrains
    friedbrains,

I just bought yesterday, the MSI BToes 2.0 EDR gongle and I haven't had a problem installing it on my laptop. One must read the instruction file that came with the software fully because it have many features to offer.

Device(s)
    bunch of phones
    Carrier(s)
    fido
    Feedback Score
    ^ thanks for all the advice, but i just dont have the time now to work on this...

for some reason as well, my bt drivers are not listed on the "Add/Remove Programs" of the Control Panel, which could have been easier, hence i cant just remvoe them that easy, i think i have to goto the registry...

but then i think i have already replaced my widcomm drivers with the latest windows bt stack, which by the way is working great (i was very surprised), anyways i still have my old MSI BToes with BT 1.1 and it still works great, its just that it wont support multiple connection (reason why i want to replace it)

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido (Fido-2-Fido!)
    Feedback Score
    used the BT on my LG T1...works great

Device(s)
    bunch of phones
    Carrier(s)
    fido
    Feedback Score

Beware! BT Dongle Antenna Is A Fake!

Ok, many of you have probably see or has this BT dongle

Now some of you have probably bought this because it has an "Antenna" which means better coverage compared to those dongles that don not have an antenna. Well we have been had, because what looks like an "Antenna" is not an antenna at all. See the picture below, when I opened the dongle.

That thing which looks like a piece of spaghetti is the "inside" antenna, and is the only antenna of this BT dongle. It does not connect to the "outside" antenna, and that so called antenna is just a piece of plastic.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido (Fido-2-Fido!)
    Feedback Score
    inteeesting...

Feedback Score
    thanks! good day...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8