Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What is wrong with VM

Device(s)
    Samsung Stripe
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile To Go
    Feedback Score

What is wrong with VM

why are vm taking away and cancel all the good stuff that makes vm good..When i get more money i might get tmobile

Device(s)
    LG LX550 (Fusic)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    they are the cell phone nazis. im looking forward to easyspeak soon also.

Device(s)
    VoX 8500 (Retired)
    Carrier(s)
    Altell
    Feedback Score
    is tmobile prepaid...and does it have good coverage areas?

Device(s)
    Sour Grapes
    Feedback Score

Re: What is wrong with VM

Originally posted by shof515
    why are vm taking away and cancel all the good stuff that makes vm good..When i get more money i might get tmobile
    what is Virgin Mobile taking away?

Device(s)
    Sanyo MM-8300
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS, Virgin Mobile (GONE), Future Verizon costomer?
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by mgreen063
    is tmobile prepaid...and does it have good coverage areas?
    They have a prepaid plan called easyspeak here are the rates www.t-mobile.com/prepaid/rates.asp They hav 3 packages that automatically come w/ airtime so u can start right away. However you can get any phone for t-mobile on easyspeak but you wont be able to get mail-in rebates and will have to pay an x-tra $50 fee

Device(s)
    Sidekick 3
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I switched over from VM to T-mobile and got a moto v300 and prepaid, and i love it.. Got Wap, ringtones, wallpaper, games and its not bad coverage there is a few places where my phone didnt get a signal but overall my minutes are god for 1 year and i started out with 130 minutes and then i put a 25.00 card on it and got 100 more minutes and now i am 195 bux away from gold rewards.. my brother switched also and i got credit coming soon from tmobile for him..

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8320 (Curve)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    VM sucks. I dumped them as soon as I could. Horrible company.

BB 8320 "Curve"
    PIN:241BC6F6

Device(s)
    VoX 8500 (Retired)
    Carrier(s)
    Altell
    Feedback Score
    My VM phone is working good and everything...the only thing that i hate is that we cant get WAP or games...but everything else is fine...

Device(s)
    Motorola Razr V3m
    Carrier(s)
    U.S. Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Encrypt
    VM sucks. I dumped them as soon as I could. Horrible company.
    Oh shut up. I've had VM for 3 months now and have had absolutely NO problems whatsoever with them. They are a GREAT company. Just because they don't offer free wap and all this other crap doesn't mean they are a bad company.

Device(s)
    VoX 8500 (Retired)
    Carrier(s)
    Altell
    Feedback Score
    i agree with slider but i do hate we dont have WAP

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by SliderStyle
    Oh shut up. I've had VM for 3 months now and have had absolutely NO problems whatsoever with them. They are a GREAT company. Just because they don't offer free wap and all this other crap doesn't mean they are a bad company.
    hmm...its called an opinion and he has his own and so do I and I happen to agree with him. And you wonder why I didn't send you a gmail invite.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    oh yeah, you're an ××× by the way

Device(s)
    LG VX7000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    If people hate virgin mobile so much, and they're not with virgin anymore, why do they still come to this forum?

Device(s)
    Motorola Razr V3m
    Carrier(s)
    U.S. Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by braindead5400
    oh yeah, you're an ××× by the way
    I know what opinions are, and I have no problem with them. I'm just trying to get the point across that VM isn't a horrible company like all these people say. If you don't like the ×××× company good for you, voice your opinion but don't try to make it the truth because it isn't. I don't give a crap what you call me, I could care less. I don't know you and just from the way you respond to stuff I say on here I wouldn't want to meet you. Oh and I don't give a crap about the Gmail invite I got one from somebody else.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by SliderStyle
    I know what opinions are, and I have no problem with them. I'm just trying to get the point across that VM isn't a horrible company like all these people say. If you don't like the ×××× company good for you, voice your opinion but don't try to make it the truth because it isn't. I don't give a crap what you call me, I could care less. I don't know you and just from the way you respond to stuff I say on here I wouldn't want to meet you. Oh and I don't give a crap about the Gmail invite I got one from somebody else.
    you say I shouldn't make my opinion the truth but thats exactly what you are doing with yours so how about you follow your own "rules" first and stop contradicting yourself. Think about it, if all these people say that they are a bad company, then there is a reason. I've had experience with at&t, cingular, nextel, vm, US Cellular and tmobile so I know what to look for in a company. you are 15 and VM is probably the only company that you have been with so you don't know any better

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast