Thread: 3589i/antenna booster

Device(s)
    LG MM-535
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS
    Feedback Score

3589i/antenna booster

does the antenna booster work with this, because i bought one, and it didnt raise it, not even a little

Device(s)
    W900i
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    i've bought a phone [t68i] that came w/ an antenna booster..
    when i took it all off...........
    nothing changed...
    i really doubt a metallic sticker on your battery will increase your RF signal by a significant amount to warrant a purchase for it..

if anyone has had a noticable difference, just post away.. i wouldn't be surprised either...

Device(s)
    Motorola V3XX
    Carrier(s)
    1. AT&T
    Feedback Score
    No RF increase. I got mine for free when I bought a faceplate. I think they were just rying to get rid of the POS. I have had great luck with my external antenna. I use it in the car in remote areas and at home. It gives me 4-5 bars (out of 7) at home where I would not be able to make a call before without it.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    if it was as simple as a $1 foil sticker, wouldn't the manufacturer have added it at the factory?

Feedback Score
    Those stickers are a scam. I was reading a blog about them and it sounded so fake. I'm sure it was marketed well so people thought they were getting something good. You've got other options for helping reception. That site has many articles on improving reception with and without boosters.