Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: siemens sl56 to kissmint/coconut_head

Feedback Score
    That's good to hear. So is everyone happy now? I am...for everyone involved.

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonP900/R101 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0)

indeed. that's good news!

Device(s)
    Inspector Gadget Finger Phone
    Carrier(s)
    Houston Cellular, Aerial Communications
    Feedback Score
    okay now leave feedback for both sides!

Feedback Score
    Originally posted by 2bU
    [B]moderator hf2, are you talking to me? if so, yes. and the fact that he has 2 usernames and claimed about [b]not receiving the phone, but actually did, and even tried asking for a refund and then tried selling the phone...doesn't that sound like a scam to you? you should know, you're a moderator.

We have been dealing with issues related to using more than one identity. It has come to the attention of forum administration that 2BU is operating as a second identity for another member.

Forum administration is dealing with the issue now.

Feedback Score
    Forum administration has determined that the other member associated with 2bU is Samantha2001, who has also operated on this forum as pigletbank888 and be_a_twit.

Appropriate actions are being taken.

Device(s)
    v3
    Carrier(s)
    rogers
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Moderator HF 5
    Forum administration has determined that the other member associated with 2bU is Samantha2001, who has also operated on this forum as pigletbank888 and be_a_twit.

wow.. how do u guys find out this stuff? is it purely from IP? cuz a lot of people can use the same comp...... (eg like me and my bf but we do completely different stuff)

Feedback Score
    Originally posted by wingies
    wow.. how do u guys find out this stuff? is it purely from IP? cuz a lot of people can use the same comp...... (eg like me and my bf but we do completely different stuff)
    You'd be amazed how easy it is for us. We also know her library card number and I think we have a list of what's at the dry cleaner. I'll get back to you on that part.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold 9700 blk.
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless.
    Feedback Score
    interesting...

the person that was saying that I seem shady having 2 usernames has 4 usernames...

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Moderator HF 5

What???? Samantha2001 has multiple IDs??? FOUR of them? You mean Samantha2001 our former mod??? Oh man...unbelievable...she banned my roomate's ID because she said I am using multiple ID and she's doing the same.....

I see that 2bU is banned. Shouldn't Samantha2001 be PERMA banned as well? So unfair..
    HF Feedback (Trading Since 2002)

Feedback Score
    Originally posted by cy88
    What???? Samantha2001 has multiple IDs??? FOUR of them? You mean Samantha2001 our former mod??? Oh man...unbelievable...she banned my roomate's ID because she said I am using multiple ID and she's doing the same.....

I see that 2bU is banned. Shouldn't Samantha2001 be PERMA banned as well? So unfair..
    For the record. Forum administration will fight scammers, questionable dealings, unauthorised dealers and multiple ID's. Samantha2001 has been permanently banned from Howard Forums. Any attempts to return using wirelessly posted new ID's will be thwarted. In fact, we removed one yesterday not one hour after the perma-ban was put into place. We welcome any tips of suspicious new ID's that any of you may encounter. We will investigate every one.

For those of you who work with us, and value the forum for what is, be assured that we will never stop fighting to keep it a safe and pleasant place. For anybody who thinks he/she can flaunt the system and abuse the forum, the same fate awaits you as that of a former Super Moderator.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by Moderator HF 1
    For the record. Forum administration will fight scammers, questionable dealings, unauthorised dealers and multiple ID's. Samantha2001 has been permanently banned from Howard Forums. Any attempts to return using wirelessly posted new ID's will be thwarted. In fact, we removed one yesterday not one hour after the perma-ban was put into place. We welcome any tips of suspicious new ID's that any of you may encounter. We will investigate every one.

For those of you who work with us, and value the forum for what is, be assured that we will never stop fighting to keep it a safe and pleasant place. For anybody who thinks he/she can flaunt the system and abuse the forum, the same fate awaits you as that of a former Super Moderator.
    Thank you HF Mod! I love you guys

At least you guys treat things fairly unlike our former moderator "Samantha2001"

Keep up the good work!

Device(s)
    Iphone
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    what was the story about samantha 2001?

Device(s)
    v3
    Carrier(s)
    rogers
    Feedback Score
    were her multiple ids made a long time ago? or just recently?
    well sometimes in the past she would jump to conclusions and not be fair enough.... but there were also times when she was of gd help...

Device(s)
    Iphone
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I have heard of samantha2001 and her multiple ID's a few months ago... and she remained mod... so I doubt thats it
    and if she did some things wrong as a mod, she probably would only have been demodded...
    I am wondering what would have deserved a perma ban on all accounts and IP

Feedback Score
    Originally posted by wingies
    were her multiple ids made a long time ago? or just recently?
    well sometimes in the past she would jump to conclusions and not be fair enough.... but there were also times when she was of gd help...
    Nobody is going to answer your question, and I don't think this has to be discussed. Don't take it at face value. As with most things, there are complexities here, and there is more to this than what appears on the surface.

I think it's time to leave it and not make Samantha a hot topic on the forum. Whatever happened, none of this helps her, and in the end she should be left alone.
    Last edited by Moderator HF 20; 05-27-2004 at 04:26 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast