Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rogers TOOK AWAY MY CREDITS, That I worked hard to Get????

Device(s)
    SIII
    Carrier(s)
    BELL
    Feedback Score

Angry Rogers TOOK AWAY MY CREDITS, That I worked hard to Get????

Someone out There must know what to do to get these back I'm Pissed off Now, I was getting a $15 monthly credit and now they say I am ineligible due to an administrative oversight ********, I've been there over 5 years now, First they screw up my voicemail, they take off my Free 400 incoming minutes, that was all free at one point, but because of changes to plans, they don't offer them anymore, So they were giving me a credit of $15 for having them on the plan.... Now they go and take it off????

This is a complete waste of my time, Doing all this calling and [email protected]#t

Now I guess I got to do more ×××××ing to get these back,
    Is it cause I call to do something tell the CSR people Not to touch my plan and then The Month something goes wrong with my freakin Plan,

Can THEY DO THIS AND WHAT CAN I DO TO GET IT BACK....

Device(s)
    AAB 3G
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers SMG (850/1900mhz)
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Re: Rogers TOOK AWAY MY CREDITS, That I worked hard to Get????

Originally posted by LLCOOL
    Someone out There must know what to do to get these back I'm Pissed off Now, I was getting a $15 monthly credit and now they say I am ineligible due to an administrative oversight ××××××××××××, I've been there over 5 years now, First they screw up my voicemail, they take off my Free 400 incoming minutes, that was all free at one point, but because of changes to plans, they don't offer them anymore, So they were giving me a credit of $15 for having them on the plan.... Now they go and take it off????

This is a complete waste of my time, Doing all this calling and [email protected]#t

Now I guess I got to do more ×××××ing to get these back,
    Is it cause I call to do something tell the CSR people Not to touch my plan and then The Month something goes wrong with my freakin Plan,

Can THEY DO THIS AND WHAT CAN I DO TO GET IT BACK....
    Call Customer relations. Theres no point wasting your time with regular csrs.
    Disclaimer: Information obtained in a forum may not be accurate or reliable. Never assume that people are who they say they are, know what they say they know, or are affiliated with whom they say they are affiliated within any establishment.I the poster shall not be liable for any statement, misstatement, inaccuracy or omission of any type for any content submitted by a site member or visitor on any forum.

Device(s)
    SE X10
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    you may have had it free at one point, but they are only required to keep any of those benefits for the original term. so if you've had it for 5 yrs, they would only have been required to guarantee those features for the first 2.

you can always call in and talk to someone, but I would do it calmly, calling in yelling and acting like a dik will get you nowhere, not saying you are, this would be upsetting, just a piece of advice.
    xbox live gamertag: Mighty Boink

Add me and come get pwned

Device(s)
    BB Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Try talking to someone higher up, but really, be glad you got the discount as long as you did.
    I am still looking for that perfect phone.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Device(s)
    V60T
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Can someone post the number for customer relations? I have had trouble with CSR's this past week. I need to vent and have them waive a fee. I have been with Rogers for over three years and spend my hard earned cash faithfully.

And...I don't like to rant and rave but communicate that I am upset...I don't enjoy being upset...but that's the way it is...
    Hangin on to TDMA for dear life...

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G (personal)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    1 888 936 7283
    Phones I've used:
    Blackberry 8300, 8100, 8700r, 7100g, 7290, 7280
    HP 6515
    iMate Jam
    Motorola v3, rokr, v600, v551, v500, v70, v60g, t720g, t193, v2282
    Nokia 8801, 6620, 8890, 8390, 8290, 3650, 3390, 3100, 6185, 101
    Panasonic GD-88
    Samsung D820, E316
    Sony Ericsson w810, P900, p800, s710a, t637, t616, t68i, t68m, t66, t39m, t200, t18z
    Siemens SL56, S55
    Treo 680, 650, 600
    VTECH A700

Click here to check my feedback

Plan:
    CityFido + Unlim. Data

Device(s)
    BB7780
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    There is a huge billing system cleanup going on right now to remove invalid discounts that should have long expired. Hopefuly your account is clearly documented as to why you got the credit in the first place, if you have changed your plan since then you probably arent supposed to get the credit.

Device(s)
    SIII
    Carrier(s)
    BELL
    Feedback Score
    Well Thanks for all the help and Info:

I finally spoke to them and this is what I got Nothing!!!!
    Even spoke to a so called manager, which didnt do me any justice.. I said that When I Signed up for the new plan that the CSR person said that this is what the amount would be X$$ and expalined if that's what I was being billed for for the last 6months why now do you make changes. when the aggreement the first time was for This X$$, So you guys screwed up and now fixing it but the concern is that thier changing it so I don't recieve Credits Anymore, which is BS, even though I'm not entitled now I should still be entitled to the aggreement that was first made when I signed up, Don't you agree, Bottom Line GOT NO WHERE NOT EVEN a Free Month or nothing for my Inconveniences, LOOKING TO CHANGE PLANS,

Thanks

Peeps if you have any more info to help me get credits back will love to hear about it...

Device(s)
    BB Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Maybe I am not fully understanding the situation, but it sounds like you are complaining that you aren't getting something you don't deserve? Suck it up! You said yourself that you don't even work in the place the you incurred the discounts in the first place. Be happy that you got them as long as you did!

Device(s)
    BB Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Maybe I am not fully understanding the situation, but it sounds like you are complaining that you aren't getting something you don't deserve? Suck it up! You said yourself that you don't even work in the place the you incurred the discounts in the first place. Be happy that you got them as long as you did!

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8520
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    When you signed your original contract, you got first 400 minutes and vm at no charge? Nice.
    However, that was on your ORIGINAL plan, and does not carry over to any other plans. You're extremely lucky to have been getting that 15 MSF discount, because you really were not elligible for it form what you've said.

Device(s)
    SE X10
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    So you guys screwed up and now fixing it but the concern is that thier changing it so I don't recieve Credits Anymore, which is BS, even though I'm not entitled now I should still be entitled to the aggreement that was first made when I signed up

so you were receiving credits in error, now it's been fixed and you're complaining???

am i reading this right??

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    how does someone "work hard" for credits?

this is what I'd like to know
    Last edited by Treatz; 03-29-2004 at 11:09 AM.

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8520
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by treatz
    how does someone "word hard" for credits?

this is what I'd like to know
    Lots of vocal chord straining?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast