Thread: edit theme

Device(s)
    Nokia N70
    Carrier(s)
    Moldcell
    Feedback Score

Exclamation edit theme

can anyonwe tell me if it is possible to edit with Theme Creator Pro an already existing theme. I like the theme, but i want to make minor changes.

Device(s)
    T610
    Carrier(s)
    Orange
    Feedback Score
    Hi

i dont know but i use Phone Agent for the Mac and it is possible in that, there is hope

Device(s)
    Nokia N70
    Carrier(s)
    Moldcell
    Feedback Score
    i know the way how to edit a theme, but, after I uploaded it into my phone, it wouldn't open

Device(s)
    T610
    Carrier(s)
    Orange
    Feedback Score
    i had that problem first time round i had created a theme, it was not 'loadable' once in my phone.

the problem was with the picture file types, i had them as .jpg's, so i converted them in photoshop to .gif's and then created the theme which then worked.

i dont suppose this is your problem because you are editing an existing file type which works and presumably this does not change when you are finished, but worth checking?

Device(s)
    Nokia N70
    Carrier(s)
    Moldcell
    Feedback Score
    How wouldI do that.I think that would not help,because the only thing I changed in that theme is the color of operator logo.

Device(s)
    SE T610
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile USA Preferred GM nw
    Feedback Score
    I use Theme Creater Pro 3G, made a bunch of themes, now looking for somewhere to upload.

I haven't try editing others theme, maybe you can try some other theme and see if you can edit it and load it.

For that particular theme, maybe there is a protection against modification? Just my guess.

If you really like that theme, you can extract the picture files, and then create a theme from scratch and use those pictures.

Device(s)
    Nokia N70
    Carrier(s)
    Moldcell
    Feedback Score
    I already managed to wedit the theme.but, when i uploaded the theme, it wouldn't open