Thread: Question about corporate discounts

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Question about corporate discounts

Maybe I should contact my corporate sales rep on this, but does Verizon offer "corporate pricing" on phones? For example, when I was with AT&T, the corporate discount included phones, so I could purchase any phone at any time (didn't matter whether I was out of contract, or close to the end) and get the "discount" price that was for new subscribers only and did not have to pay "retail". This came in really handy when my son spilled juice all over my wife's phone. Does this apply to Verizon as well? Or do I have to wait like everyone else?

Device(s)
    VX6000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I can't tell from your question whether or not you're asking as a Verizon employee or not. In any case as a VZ employee you are able to have lower cost plans and phones. Otherwise contact VZ customer service and they will tell you what % your company gets and also how to go about getting it.

Device(s)
    Motorola v3c
    Carrier(s)
    VZW &
    Feedback Score

Re: Question about corporate discounts

Originally posted by jseah
    Maybe I should contact my corporate sales rep on this, but does Verizon offer "corporate pricing" on phones? For example, when I was with AT&T, the corporate discount included phones, so I could purchase any phone at any time (didn't matter whether I was out of contract, or close to the end) and get the "discount" price that was for new subscribers only and did not have to pay "retail". This came in really handy when my son spilled juice all over my wife's phone. Does this apply to Verizon as well? Or do I have to wait like everyone else?
    I don't think Buzzard understood your question...

It sounds like you want to purchase a phone during your contract using a 'corporate discount' to get a phone for less than retail. Unless you're 22 months into a contract, they aren't going to help you out... although if you're 1 year into contract on a $49+ plan, they have given people phone upgrade pricing w/ contract renewal.

For the most part, the equipment discounts for corporations (B2B) are used to get customers into a contract. Some corporations receive substantial equipment discounts (Microsoft for one...) After you activate a line, VZW could care less that you are a corporate customer (until it's time to renew your contract)

My 2 cents from my dealings w/ VZW

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Re: Re: Question about corporate discounts

Originally posted by the_newbie
    I don't think Buzzard understood your question...

It sounds like you want to purchase a phone during your contract using a 'corporate discount' to get a phone for less than retail. Unless you're 22 months into a contract, they aren't going to help you out... although if you're 1 year into contract on a $49+ plan, they have given people phone upgrade pricing w/ contract renewal.

For the most part, the equipment discounts for corporations (B2B) are used to get customers into a contract. Some corporations receive substantial equipment discounts (Microsoft for one...) After you activate a line, VZW could care less that you are a corporate customer (until it's time to renew your contract)

My 2 cents from my dealings w/ VZW
    well, that is a downside then. AT&T always gave the discount price to their corporate customers, regardless of timing.