Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Thread: Nothing but hot midis

Device(s)
    iphone
    Carrier(s)
    At&T
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (MOT-A-0A/00.00 UP.Browser/4.1.27a1 UP.Link/4.2.3.5c)

Mods, gyro started with me and know hes calling me an idiot, i feel that this is uncalled for, you guys banned a spiz for that, if hes gonna flame me, can the mods make him do it in the right thread and not clutter my thread with this nonsense. Thanks i'll try to keep the trash talk to a minimum.

Device(s)
    HTC HD2
    Carrier(s)
    ▪T▪ ▪Mobile▪
    Feedback Score
    Originally posted by DyNa$tY
    Wirelessly posted (MOT-A-0A/00.00 UP.Browser/4.1.27a1 UP.Link/4.2.3.5c)

Mods, gyro started with me and know hes calling me an idiot, i feel that this is uncalled for, you guys banned a spiz for that, if hes gonna flame me, can the mods make him do it in the right thread and not clutter my thread with this nonsense. Thanks i'll try to keep the trash talk to a minimum.
    D-

It is painfully obvious why your "boy" got banned.

Originally posted by $$ A SPIZZLE $$
    Yo GYRO...u r ****in *****....stop postin **** if you are tryin to stop it...ur gay...ur prob a 30 yr old man that ahs nothin to do with his likfe cuz ur children do not like u and ur wife is an ugly slut...so shut the frrrrruck up nukka......brrrat

So where did Gyro say all of this? I'm not friends with either one but isn't this just a little more than callin someone an idiot? No one said you couldn't call each other idiots, hell im an idiot but that stuff above, come on, your smarter than that..............right?

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Re: IM BACK

Originally posted by A $pizzle
    brrrat
    Wow. I never thought e-thuggin' would go as far as reppin' Blood on a Cell Phone forum.
    The nerve of people these days.

Feedback Score
    how do you make songs into ringtones, I have some original music I want to put on my phone. How do I do it? Thanx in advance for your help.

Device(s)
    Helio Fin
    Carrier(s)
    Helio
    Feedback Score
    do u know anything about midi?

Device(s)
    i95
    Carrier(s)
    Nextizzle
    Feedback Score

Re: Re: IM BACK

Originally posted by br0nx finest
    Wow. I never thought e-thuggin' would go as far as reppin' Blood on a Cell Phone forum.
    The nerve of people these days.
    lol...im waiting for gangs to divide up threads like its their territory...post in the wrong thread and mess around and get shot...atleast that way i bet u every post wud go in the right forum

Device(s)
    iphone
    Carrier(s)
    At&T
    Feedback Score
    This thread went from mad midis to nothing but arguing and im not trying to get banned again, but Gyro your a tuff guy i see, so instead of making crude remarks over the internet, Glen cove,come meet me player and we'll see how smart your mouth is then

Device(s)
    Helio Fin
    Carrier(s)
    Helio
    Feedback Score
    i agree with dynasty y'all we should be gettin back to the ringtones if u wanna talk trash about each other make an AIM chatroom or somethin...cuz obviously taking trash talk to far gets u kicked out. i still think they should let a spizzle back in...but back to the ringtones...its big tymers song gangsta girl
    Attached Files Attached Files

Device(s)
    Verizon Wireless E815
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Shut up. Thread Closed.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34