Thread: Z600 Wallpapers

Device(s)
    SE Z600
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Z600 Wallpapers

Anyone have any or know a good place to get them. And does anyone know why some .gif don't work when downloaded to the phone?

Device(s)
    Z600
    Feedback Score
    hihi are u a Z600 user ??? do u d/l ringtones or picture to ur phone ???
    Z600 user.... =)

Device(s)
    SE Z600
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yes I do. You can go to a wap site and download some free ring tones: www.polyphonicringtonez.com/wap/index.php

The site to look at on your computer is: http://www.polyphonicringtonez.com

Hope that helps you with the ring tones

Device(s)
    SE W800i
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    whenever i try to download off of the polyphoneringtones wap site i get an "not acceptable" error message.
    anyone have any idea on why?

Device(s)
    SE Z600
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I have a Z600 and it works fine, but I tried to get some ringtones for my friend's V205 and it gave the same error. Seeing as we have the same service provider, my only guess is that some phones don't support the file format that the ringtones are in. And seeing as you have a Sony Ericsson like mine I'd assume your phone does, but you might have just hit a lot of songs that don't work with our phones. Some of the tones on the site just don't download, and also sometimes they have problems with their servers or something and the whole site doesn't work right and you can't download anything, but you can surf it. So there are many problems with the site, but it's FREE so I have no complaints. Just try at another time to download a different song, try their top tens, all those downloaded into my phone fine, like "In Da Club", you don't have to like 'em just dl them to see if it works. Hope that helps a little.

Device(s)
    SE Z600
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Try this site: www.mobile9.com They have some pretty nice themes for your Z600

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    www.myT610.net

made for the T610 but will work for the Z600