Thread: Modem Driver LG TM250 (VX3100)

Device(s)
    Blackberry DTEK50
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score

Modem Driver LG TM250 (VX3100)

Does anyone know where I can find the Windows modem driver for the LG TM250 (VX3100)? I've tried the LG website and searching for anything there is very confusing.

Device(s)
    I change every three months.
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Having experience with LG, for the serial cable, a modem driver is not required and you would set up in Windows as a "generic modem".

Device(s)
    Blackberry DTEK50
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Hmm.. I tried that, but get no carrier. Through Hyperterm though I can communicate with the phone. What settings do you use for the generic modem? What initialization string do you use?

Device(s)
    startac
    Feedback Score
    I ordered a USB cable and driver s/w for vx3100 LG cell phone from some inet company.
    Along with the cable was an installation CD and document for installation.

I just received the VX3100 phone from verizon (today) and have been trying to connect to the internet through the phone with the USB cable to my computer, just like I have been doing for my motorola startac and V120.

The cable is recognized by Windows 98 SE after installing the cable drivers from the CD. However, the LG modem driver does not accomplish the LG modem setup as it instructs. I tried the standard windows modem for 19200. But it did not work either.
    Let me know if you solve the problem and I will do the same, if I find an answer.

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8100 Pearl
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    if you have an LG-TM250 and want to hook it up to a computer, you will need the proper Digital Data2Go package for it. It is about $100-$125 and gives you the USB cable and all the required software.
    Sammy740: It's ironically called BlueChips...something Bell isn't.
    Bell's new marketing slogan: Over promise, Under deliver.
    "System Access Fees are charged by all wireless companies to help pay for the network and the ongoing software, technology and other upgrades to that network. Generally, the higher the fee, the greater the opportunity to invest in network quality to enhance your experience. Just one more reason to choose Bell. "

Device(s)
    startac
    Feedback Score
    Followup to my previous post. I am on line (internet) with my vx3100 (not at this instant). Using the standard 19200 modem setup in windows, all you need from there is the right at.... string in the setup. I got that from verizon tech support. If you would like it I can give it to you (email me). I am away from home currently, otherwise I would post it now.
    Ted

Feedback Score
    Are you using it for CSD not 1x??

Device(s)
    startac
    Feedback Score
    The phone is operating in the 1x mode. I do not subscribe to the verizon express network, so we a talking of 14.4 K connection speed..
    The String is
    at$qcmdr=2

Device(s)
    6255i
    Carrier(s)
    US CELLULAR
    Feedback Score
    I HAVE THE USB CABLES AND SOFTWARE FOR THE VX3100, VX4400, AND VX6000...I HAVE THE DRIVERS FOR ALL BUT THE VX3100...CAN ANYONE SEND ME THE DRIVER???? IF SO PLEASE PM ME...THANX!!!!