Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: T-mobile Fax Mail - Receiving Faxes on Mobile Phone

Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Maru View Post
    I use OneSuite to get a fax number and incoming calls. It’s $1 per month. Incoming fax is sent as pdf via email.

To send outgoing fax, I use Interfax. It’s pay per use. Comes out to 11˘ per page. I add $10 credit every few years. I think I’ve had my interfax account for more than a decade now. It works for me because I only need to send fax a few times per year.

Hmmn, now that I think about it, that $1/mo OneSuite charge for fax isn’t actually good since I have very little use for incoming fax. I’ll have to look into that. I do use the OneSuite account for making the occasional calls to overseas landline and mobile numbers.
    I just signed up with Faxburner.com for incoming faxes. Their free service allows incoming faxes with a small catch- when you need to receive a fax, you request a number and it's only good for 24 hours then it's recycled back into a pool to be used by all Faxburner users (that's the "burner" part!)

Since I only need to receive a fax once or twice a year, that isn't a hardship for me, and beats paying any monthly fee to keep a mostly dormant fax number alive for my use.

(FWIW, I use gotfreefax.com for outgoing. It's free for faxes up to 3 pages, $1 for faxes 4-10 pages, and $2 for 11-20. No advance deposits needed, and no monthly fees.)

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    --
    Todd Allcock, Microsoft MVP: Mobile Devices 2007-2011

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by elecconnec View Post
    I just signed up with Faxburner.com for incoming faxes. Their free service allows incoming faxes with a small catch- when you need to receive a fax, you request a number and it's only good for 24 hours then it's recycled back into a pool to be used by all Faxburner users (that's the "burner" part!)

Since I only need to receive a fax once or twice a year, that isn't a hardship for me, and beats paying any monthly fee to keep a mostly dormant fax number alive for my use.

(FWIW, I use gotfreefax.com for outgoing. It's free for faxes up to 3 pages, $1 for faxes 4-10 pages, and $2 for 11-20. No advance deposits needed, and no monthly fees.)

Thanks. I'll stick to OneSuite for incoming. The $1/mo is a small price to pay for a permanent fax number (looks good on business cards) that doesn't require any fussing over.

I checked my records. I've had both my OneSuite and Interfax accounts since 2009. I've only spent $20 on Interfax. My OneSuite was free (didn't have to buy credits) for the first 10 years because I had a lot of bonus from referrals. I got tired of doing the referrals. I only started coughing up my own money beginning 2019.

Feedback Score
    Thanks a lot buddy. I see lots of people replied behind my post. Actually, I am looking something for free. I'm not interested in paying monthly or weekly. Do you have something like that?

Feedback Score
    I was looking for a good solution about using a free fax service. The matter of joy that I found cocofax service for free. Actually, cocofax will help me to send free faxes I wasn't sure what to do first. But step by step step guildelines has helped me a lot. Thank you!

Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessio22 View Post
    I was looking for a good solution about using a free fax service. The matter of joy that I found cocofax service for free. Actually, cocofax will help me to send free faxes I wasn't sure what to do first. But step by step step guildelines has helped me a lot. Thank you!
    AFAIK, Cocofax is only free the first month. Then it's $6/month.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3