Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Spin the wheel - look what I got or didn't

Feedback Score
    LOL Played this morning. Got try again tomorrow. Oh wait! They gave me a whole 1 point for playing. What a joke!

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Should be called Spin to Disappoint.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Mint, Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by haymeadowfield View Post
    LOL Played this morning. Got try again tomorrow. Oh wait! They gave me a whole 1 point for playing. What a joke!
    I think you might have mistaken the middle finger for a '1'.

Feedback Score
    Other than the 2 days of 4500, which I didn’t get, I’ve been getting the “special offer” and I’m not wasting my time with the magazines.

Yesterday was the first time, in September, that I got TAT. And I received ONE point. The best part, that ONE point has to vest. Wouldn’t want to RUSH and use that single point!

Feedback Score
    I personally think such things are a waste of my time.

Boost Mobile's app apparently works fine to give literally infinitely free service, get started for $15 on 5GB/mo.

Me I'll just put energy into finding best value plans and then just pay the legal tender.

And Tracfone in particular just migrating lines away as my 30+K RPs and service time get used up

Might leave a few VZW lines there or might eventually be shot of them completely how many thousands of hours if "entertainment" this company has given me, like Stockholm syndrome

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AnciusD View Post
    LOL I agree 100%!!

Device(s)
    moto g6
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tracfoner69 View Post
    I chatted and got a callback, then received a text msg from 31778 stating:

Your refund was successfully processed in TRACFONE. You'll receive 38.03. Reference Number: BRM20230904xxxxxxxxx.

Yeah, okay lol
    Well I'll be damned, they actually came through and did the right thing! I checked my rewards balance last night and they added 5,000 points to my total. I'm shocked, I never expected anything to come of my complaint, and got 500 points above the 4,500 that wheel spin landed on weeks ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Feedback Score
    Well I'll be damned, they actually came through and did the right thing! I checked my rewards balance last night and they added 5,000 points to my total. I'm shocked, I never expected anything to come of my complaint, and got 500 points above the 4,500 that wheel spin landed on weeks ago.
    Did you have to file a BBB complaint or just the chat?

Device(s)
    moto g6
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 54321ZERO View Post
    Did you have to file a BBB complaint or just the chat?
    No. Live chat, then a callback, wasted at least 15-20 minutes on the phone with a rep who spoke poor English, was told to "Thank you, please hold on while I try to fix this" and at the end of that I received a ticket # followed by a text message some time later. Figured it was all BS until I saw the 5,000 points magically appear the other day. I should probably use them ASAP before they magically disappear.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AnciusD View Post
    LOL!!
    I got one of those (one-pointers!, not the other thing! ) a few days ago!
    Please use my referral codes - you will save money *and* you'll get great karma for helping out this starving student!
    Get up to $25 off any new RedPocket plan by using RedPocket referral code 26B3C763E414EDF7
    Tracfone: Sign up for new number and get $27 (possibly $52) in rewards points using Tracfone referral code - please PM me for code. Thank you!

Feedback Score
    No. Live chat, then a callback, wasted at least 15-20 minutes on the phone with a rep who spoke poor English, was told to "Thank you, please hold on while I try to fix this" and at the end of that I received a ticket # followed by a text message some time later. Figured it was all BS until I saw the 5,000 points magically appear the other day. I should probably use them ASAP before they magically disappear.
    Inspired by your success I decided to brave the perils of Tracfone customer service. I too landed on the 4500 on spin the wheel of torture I began with chat, very pleasant interaction who told me I’d get a callback, got a callback the automated voice told me to press #1 which I did and it kept saying press#1 and then hung up. I called them back got a rep who verified me and transferred my call, someone picked up said hello and immediately hung up. Same old Tracfone! Now the cherry on top will be when Alex sends me a message assuring me that my issue will be resolved.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3