Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Tracfone reps ALL clueless?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Despotes View Post
    The phone is sealed in the box it came in and is going back tomorrow.
    Yep, can’t blame you at all for not wanting to deal with this! I’ve literally spent hours going round and round with these people about failed activations and missing rewards points, if anything I applaud you for not wasting your valuable time.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    This thread has perfect timing. I was trying to have chat combine two lines of service into one but toward the end of the night they just stop taking new customers (despite being "open" and giving you your number in line) so I called. The girl said they can't do that, and that they don't connect anyone to supervisors. That means they can say and do whatever they want. Terrible. Every single time I deal with TracFone I regret having service w/ them but at this rate with the reward points, they're paying me to have service so.. oh well.
    Castrol EDGE 0W-20 is my drug of choice.

Primary: iPhone 13 Pro (T-Mobile & AT&T); Galaxy S21+ (Verizon)
    Mobile Broadband: Franklin T10 LTE hotspot (5GB for $8.50) / iPad mini 6 5G (unlimited 5G data)

Up in the New Mexico mountains where the cougars run free and are covered with snow! Breathe the FRESH AIR, there!
    Device(s)
    Do, Help me get my little girl off the phone! She talks too much causing her mommy a lot of money!
    Carrier(s)
    BYOP works the best! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ABLE TO USE TRACFONE ON ALL CARRIERS LIKE HSN claims?
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLand_BoY View Post
    This thread has perfect timing. I was trying to have chat combine two lines of service into one but toward the end of the night they just stop taking new customers (despite being "open" and giving you your number in line) so I called. The girl said they can't do that, and that they don't connect anyone to supervisors. That means they can say and do whatever they want. Terrible. Every single time I deal with TracFone I regret having service w/ them but at this rate with the reward points, they're paying me to have service so.. oh well.
    Tell us how many CS Reps you contacted before you ever got them to combine or large because girlfriend family has not been able to do either one in the last 30 years with TracFone!
    We want to get data from users where we can input it to them class action lawsuit against Verizon and TracFone on treating the customer unfair!

https://audetlaw.com/tracfone-lawsui...on-by-verizon/

Above is where you fill out form against Verizon TracFone errors and things that are not enforcing to keep customers accounts correctly! TracFone and especially Verizon wants you to report this where they can be held accountable!

Feedback Score
    Purchased another iphone 11 at Walmart that uses Straight Talk and the activation went smoothly. Though I did opt for a new number as I did not want to take a chance on repeating all the earlier nonsense.
    The techs never did call back.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by medontknow View Post
    Tell us how many CS Reps you contacted before you ever got them to combine or large because girlfriend family has not been able to do either one in the last 30 years with TracFone!
    I've done a Combine/Merge a lot of times, and several in the last year. They just don't like you.

Device(s)
    Samsung S22, Samsung A51, Pixel 4a
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon, Walmart Freedompop, FreeUP AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Senkoboy View Post
    They just don't like you.
    His username gives a clue on why he couldn't get it done.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by medontknow View Post
    Tell us how many CS Reps you contacted before you ever got them to combine or large because girlfriend family has not been able to do either one in the last 30 years with TracFone
    Maybe you didn't know, but:

What year did TracFone come out?
    TracFone Wireless, Inc. was established in 1996 as Topp Telecom Inc., a prepaid mobile phone company, in Miami, Florida. It was founded by David Topp and F.J. Pollak. Pollak acted as the CEO of Tracfone until his death in 2016.
    Not 30 years old by my math
    Just another day in paradise.....

Up in the New Mexico mountains where the cougars run free and are covered with snow! Breathe the FRESH AIR, there!
    Device(s)
    Do, Help me get my little girl off the phone! She talks too much causing her mommy a lot of money!
    Carrier(s)
    BYOP works the best! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ABLE TO USE TRACFONE ON ALL CARRIERS LIKE HSN claims?
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    His username gives a clue on why he couldn't get it done.
    Seems like you better delete this one .

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Got all evidence I need as the ship 🚢 is sinking for TracFone!

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    OK, enough rep bashing, silly banter and name calling for one thread. Thread closed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4