Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 46 to 56 of 56

Thread: Looking for new phone

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,441
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by loboheeler View Post
    Moto G Stylus 2021 refurb is still available for $50 on the TF website. Superb deal!
    Took your advice and got one of these. Excellent phone for $50. App loading is a bit slow, but good after that. Mine also looks pretty much new.

    Sent from my moto g stylus (XT2115DL) using HoFo mobile app

  2. #47
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    BP subsidized Gulf Coast
    Posts
    8,603
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    0
    The only phones that TF seemed to sell out of BF and Cyber week were the iPhones.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    370
    Feedback Score
    0
    Looking for VZW 5G hardware, cheap

    Can be from other MVNOs so long as unlockable withing 60-90 days.

    Visible has some but I don't trust their "coupon ti get a gift card from a 3rd party" mechanism.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,861
    Device(s)
    Samsung S22, Samsung A51, Pixel 4a
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon, Walmart Freedompop, FreeUP AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulCrawhorne View Post
    Looking for VZW 5G hardware, cheap
    Samsung A13 5G $119.99

    Nokia G300 5G $99.99

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    370
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    Thanks. Which is likely to have better radios?

    Both get unlocked after 61 days?

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,861
    Device(s)
    Samsung S22, Samsung A51, Pixel 4a
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon, Walmart Freedompop, FreeUP AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulCrawhorne View Post
    Which is likely to have better radios?

    Both get unlocked after 61 days?
    Both get unlocked after 61 days. Old Nokia phones had a reputation of being good signal-grabbers, but the current Nokia company is not the old Nokia company. If I were shopping, I'd buy the Samsung phone.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    71
    Device(s)
    Wiko Life 2, Samsung A01
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone, Assurance Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    Both get unlocked after 61 days. Old Nokia phones had a reputation of being good signal-grabbers, but the current Nokia company is not the old Nokia company. If I were shopping, I'd buy the Samsung phone.
    I agree about Nokia and HSN has the A13 5G for $99.99. Note that this is without a charger, but includes Tracfone service for 1 year w/1500 Min/Text/Data.

    Just search for Samsung A13 on HSN and look for where it has 5G in the description.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    370
    Feedback Score
    0

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    370
    Feedback Score
    0
    The Google Fi version is likely much more flexible, good deal right now both for existing lines and new ones

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,157
    Device(s)
    iPhone SE 2022, Samsung A53 5G, Pixel 6a, iPhone 11, Samsung A51
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mkendallpk View Post
    I agree about Nokia and HSN has the A13 5G for $99.99. Note that this is without a charger, but includes Tracfone service for 1 year w/1500 Min/Text/Data.

    Just search for Samsung A13 on HSN and look for where it has 5G in the description.

    According to the HSN bundle description & video the Samsung A13 5G does come with a wall charger.


    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 70
Size:  28.8 KB


    Name:  ok.JPG
Views: 71
Size:  42.6 KB

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    71
    Device(s)
    Wiko Life 2, Samsung A01
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone, Assurance Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tomseys View Post
    According to the HSN bundle description & video the Samsung A13 5G does come with a wall charger.


    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 70
Size:  28.8 KB


    Name:  ok.JPG
Views: 71
Size:  42.6 KB
    I missed that. Thank you for pointing that out.

    This is an even better deal!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for new phone - GD55 SUCKS!
    By pimaza in forum AT&T
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 01:06 AM
  2. Nokia 3360 broke...looking for new phone $100 or less
    By txaggie04ci in forum Non GSM phone Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-27-2003, 10:40 AM
  3. looking for new phone.
    By Loudin in forum TELUS/Koodo/Public Mobile
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2003, 03:14 PM
  4. looking for new phone.
    By Loudin in forum Samsung
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2003, 12:03 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2003, 10:59 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks