Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: TracFone TCL Flip 2 w/ 1year $19.99 on eBay

Device(s)
    Pixel 7, 6a, 4a 5G, iPhone 11, iPhone XR, OnePlus Nord N10 5G, Moto One 5G Ace, Moto G Stylus 2021
    Carrier(s)
    Google Fi, T-Mobile Data Plan, FreedomPop Walmart Free Plan, TracFone on Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile.
    Feedback Score

TracFone TCL Flip 2 w/ 1year $19.99 on eBay

Tracfone TCL FLIP 2 + 1 Year of Service with 1200 MIN/1200 Text/1200MB.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/28492934824...mis&media=COPY

Device(s)
    Samsung S22, Samsung A51, Pixel 4a
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon, Walmart Freedompop, FreeUP AT&T
    Feedback Score
    ^^^^
    Pretty good deal to harvest the bundled service or to get reward points. I was planning on activating two free phones (that I'll get in Sept) with two $19.99 cards. I went ahead and bought two of these Ebay bundles for the same price, activate them before end of August to get 2 x 10000 points, then later activate the two free phones with transfers from these Ebay phones.
    Last edited by hpham; 08-20-2022 at 01:40 PM.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    ^^^^
    Pretty good deal to harvest the bundled service or to get reward points. I was planning on activating two free phones (that I'll get in Sept) with two $19.99 cards. I went ahead and bought two of these Ebay bundles for the same price, activate them before end of August to get 2 x 10000 points, then later activate the two free phones with transfers from these Ebay phones.
    I have a Moto G I bought with an eBay bundle from Tracfone last year, I think it's on Verizon network. Since the service period is ending, would I be able to buy one of these flip phones and then transfer the bundled service/mins/data back to my Moto and just put the flip phone aside?

I was planning to get a new bundled phone using HSN, but I don't really need a new phone so this eBay flip phone bundle would be the more economical route if it's possible.

And if it is possible are there any hoops I have to jump through? Can the transfer be done online or do I need to call a rep?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boreali View Post
    1. I have a Moto G I bought with an eBay bundle from Tracfone last year, I think it's on Verizon network. Since the service period is ending, would I be able to buy one of these flip phones and then transfer the bundled service/mins/data back to my Moto and just put the flip phone aside?

2. And if it is possible are there any hoops I have to jump through? Can the transfer be done online or do I need to call a rep?
    1. Yes. You can activate the flip phone WITH A TRANSFER from your current phone. Wait a day or two then transfer back to your current phone. The wait is for the transactions to have different date stamps, easier for TF reps to sort things out if something go wrong.

2. It's a same-carrier transfer, so it's about 90% safe to do online, although there's always the chance that something can go wrong. Use a rep if you want the rep to own the problem if something goes wrong.

Feedback Score
    Thanks OP. This is very good deal, especially with the August 10,000 add-a-line bonus points!

Device(s)
    Pixel 7, 6a, 4a 5G, iPhone 11, iPhone XR, OnePlus Nord N10 5G, Moto One 5G Ace, Moto G Stylus 2021
    Carrier(s)
    Google Fi, T-Mobile Data Plan, FreedomPop Walmart Free Plan, TracFone on Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile.
    Feedback Score
    I almost didn't bother with it. It seems too good to be true or possibly a mistake. Anyway I hope they ship them.

Feedback Score
    Thanks OP, I just ordered one too.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cellular-dude View Post
    I almost didn't bother with it. It seems too good to be true or possibly a mistake. Anyway I hope they ship them.
    I ordered two. Hopefully they will have the bundled time as advertised. TF website sells just the phone for $19.99. The weird thing is that if you select the red one it's about $57.

Feedback Score
    I saw the red case model being almost triple the price...

I picked one up for the 10,000 points promo and will end up transferring the min/text/data to an old LG Fiesta 2 at some point. The listing says UPS 2nd Day Air. Do they really ship it that way, or is it possible they'll use UPS Surepost to ship cheap items like they did when I bought a phone from HSN that Tracfone shipped? UPS isn't a safe or reliable service around here.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    TF ships using UPS or sometimes FedEx.

Feedback Score
    Even though it says case color, listing refers to a power bank. That's what it looks like also.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkyStuff View Post
    I saw the red case model being almost triple the price...

I picked one up for the 10,000 points promo and will end up transferring the min/text/data to an old LG Fiesta 2 at some point. The listing says UPS 2nd Day Air. Do they really ship it that way, or is it possible they'll use UPS Surepost to ship cheap items like they did when I bought a phone from HSN that Tracfone shipped? UPS isn't a safe or reliable service around here.
    Haha I will be transferring my bundles from my ancient LG Fiesta 2.
    The battery is bloated and the phone doesn't do much anymore.

I went with the purple one because of course I did.

Purple is my favorite color.

Couldn't really pass this deal up.

Sent from my OnePlus Nord N10 5G

Feedback Score
    I ordered two. Hopefully they will have the bundled time as advertised. TF website sells just the phone for $19.99. The weird thing is that if you select the red one it's about $57.
    I just looked again & the only color that comes up now is red.

Feedback Score
    1. Yes. You can activate the flip phone WITH A TRANSFER from your current phone. Wait a day or two then transfer back to your current phone. The wait is for the transactions to have different date stamps, easier for TF reps to sort things out if something go wrong.

2. It's a same-carrier transfer, so it's about 90% safe to do online, although there's always the chance that something can go wrong. Use a rep if you want the rep to own the problem if something goes wrong.
    Mine will be a T-Mobile Tracfone transfer to the Verizon Tracfone based service on this new flip.

I'll probably have a problem with that.

My ancient LG Fiesta 2 has a bloated battery and I don't want to keep it going.

Sent from my OnePlus Nord N10 5G

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by StymiedToo View Post
    I just looked again & the only color that comes up now is red.
    Apparently nobody wanted to pay $56.93 for it

Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast