Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Unable to log into my TF account

Device(s)
    Galaxy S7 G930T
    Carrier(s)
    TF/TMO
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tomseys View Post
    On my end, just trying to see if I can get FF to work at this moment, first I cleared cache and cookies and turned off adblocker and that didn't work.

But, using a new private window I can now log in. And no popups.

If I go back to regular FF, I cannot login.
    Just for feedback, I just tried with FF and I got in to my account no problem. Then I went to rewards, no problem. I did not turn off adblocker and I'm not using a private window.

Device(s)
    iPhone SE 2022, iPhone SE 2020, Samsung A51, Samsung A20
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PL1 View Post
    Just for feedback, I just tried with FF and I got in to my account no problem. Then I went to rewards, no problem. I did not turn off adblocker and I'm not using a private window.
    It seems to be working ok for me now too.

When it wasn't working the new private window worked. Maybe blocking store data in persistent storage would have same effect.

When it has the problem for me with FF it looks like as others have described it.

Feedback Score
    I have the same experience. TF is blocking my ip and storing cookies of some sort. After a few days it eventually allows you in. I can tell it's blocking because when I go to buy a smartphone nothing shows up in the list. Using a VPN doesn't help. My only solution is to wait it out and try again in a few days.

Feedback Score
    Just logged into my Tracfone account using Chrome on Win10 PC using email and password. No problem. Purchased 1000 texts and used promo code to double to 2000. Also got the 1 yr add on. Paid with PayPal. No problem except the new website sucks.

Device(s)
    G7 Optimo Maxx
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Installed FF on a Windows 10 Laptop. Still cannot login. Installed the Tracfone App on my IPad, can login fine. Customer service at any level unable to get the website to work for me on any system, browser or device for now over 2 weeks.

Feedback Score
    Verizon does this on purpose
    Congress warned them not to screw with existing customers but they clearly are
    In a year I can only find one of my three phones listed and 9 times out of ten I cant make a transaction
    Verizon is trying to stress cheap customers off the service
    They became creeps 5-7 years ago and take a belligerent attitude towards customers
    I bought my own router for fios and they kept charging me for 14 months after that despite a half dozen calls where I was told things were "fixed"

Feedback Score
    I too have been unable to log on on the website. I can log in with the app but a pop up says unable to process transactions. I've tried Chrome and Firefox, private browser and no private browser. I'm using Android only as I don't own a laptop or computer. Luckily I'm not in dire need of TracFone services right now but annoying just the same.

Device(s)
    G7 Optimo Maxx
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Update. As of today, now able to login to my Tracfone account. Spoke with a manager on an unrelated matter and at the end of the call I mentioned that I have been unable to login to the website. She knew all about it unlike the script readers that knew none of it. She said the site developers were working on it and it should be resolved soon. She was correct.

Carrier(s)
    tracfone
    Feedback Score
    This is interesting:
    Just a few minutes ago, I tried to log into my account using the Android app, but it kept coming back with the password box. So I decided to try logging on from Firefox on my Win 10 PC. That worked, and it was a good thing I checked my account today. I had only 27 days remaining on my service. So I added the $15 30-min 500/500 plan and then selected the 1yr 0/0/0 add-on for $50. So hopefully, VZW won't be able to cause me much anxiety over the next year.
    I should have about 2,000 texts now with the 500 added today, but I plan to keep at least 1000 texts in my account at all times. I use text as my primary mode of communication with family and friends, but rarely use the phone. So I never have to worry about minutes, and I don't use much data either.

After I made this purchase from Firefox, I opened the phone app, and now it works as well.
    Go figure.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3